Join for free
Page 44 of 46 « First < 34 42 43 44 45 46 >
dabby
uk
dabby is male  dabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2012, 11:28 PM

Re: The 2011/2012 Football Season - Fans Thread

Well i hope all your teams had a decent season , and you all enjoyed yourselves . i`m sorry to say my team will be playing in the 3rd tier (league one) next season . But to be honest i think thats where we belong ( to much messing about , with so called class players) this season , my opinion , has beens . Never mind there is always next season .

Bob.b
Nottingham UK
Bob.b is male  Bob.b has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2012, 07:01 PM

Hi dabbby, always someone worse off ! At least you managed to feast your eyes on the world class El Hadj Diouf, what a strange temperament that geyser has, always seems to be at odds with the world, along with players like Joey Barton (another red card today!), I wish Donny all the best next season anyway.
Personally I am glad the season has come to a close, my favourites managed to come up with another defeat, this time at Swansea, I think the break will do us all a power of good lol.
Now over to Shaz, well they did it at last but kept you all on the edge of your seats yet again! Congrats to the Blues, maybe they are starting on a run of their own, certainly geared up for European combat next season.
To all our football contributors, keep up the good work and hopefully the game between West Ham and Blackpool turns out to be real cracker.
Finally a note to Annie, I see Mr Wenger has got the Gooners into Europe yet again! Good luck everyone.
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2012, 11:21 AM

That was some weekend! I don't think Hollywood could have scripted it any better. City's last minute winner was terrific. Fergie's emotions were up one minute, then down the next. Felt very sorry for Bolton. No way was that first goal not a foul on the goalkeeper, and how the hell can you keep your feet out of the way, when that great big stick insect Crouch goes tumbling down. If QPR had any sense, they'd get rid of that headbanger Barton, be interesting what punishment he receives.Well done Shaz, hope the hangover is not a bad one. Bob, what can I say? Heads are rolling at Anfield, how long will the yanks give Kenny?, he'll have to do much better next season. Gainsborough failed yesterday to get promotion to Lincolns league, which was a shame, as another local derby would have been nice. Finally the big one. Will the Boleyn get the chop at the Tower? Thats the Blackpool one by the way! Good luck to Der Hammer, see you in the premiership!
Bob.b
Nottingham UK
Bob.b is male  Bob.b has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2012, 01:19 PM

Certainly seems that we are in for a pretty riveting game John and if Blackpool adopt their cavalier approach to the big occasion then I imagine that we wont be short of goals from either side, may the best team win and hopefully without controversy.
If you are looking in George, the very best of luck to your lads.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2012, 03:59 PM

Have I missed something! Is Hammer not here, come to think of it havent seen him about recently, but that just could be me.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2012, 04:06 PM

It was exciting yesterday, being a Mancunian I wasnt bothered which Manteam won and after all my Dads team did it.seem to have lost the joy I used to feel for Football, put it down to old age and the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing. Will try and get some vavavoom for next season.
Bob.b
Nottingham UK

14-05-2012, 08:37 PM

Good old Annie, 'That's the way to do it!' and your mate Arsene will be busy in Europe again next season while I have to put up with Liverpool in the lower echelons of the Europa League, ah well, one never knows, we may do well de da de da de da.
Come on Hammer, give us a shout!
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria

14-05-2012, 09:41 PM

Hope you are not ill Hammer, Annie.
shaz
Manchester, lancs
shaz is female  shaz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2012, 12:26 AM

Went into Manchester with the family to cheer our team on. Great being part of the crowd. Granddaughters loved seeing the team with the cup.
I have got to say they know how to put us fans through it. I had my head in my hands, close to tears at one point. I could not believe we got both them goal in extra time.
I took some photo's, but they were not that good had camera in one hand and a granddaughter in the other. Don't know how to put them on a post. But have put them in album.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2012, 08:52 AM

A great season of football, ups and downs all round, now for a good season of Internationals under Roy Hodgson.
I see he has recruited Garry Neville for his skills as a coach I believe after seeing him give good tactical discussions on the TV.
Must admit I have been impressed with his skills, much better than Andy Gray.
See Here

Page 44 of 46 « First < 34 42 43 44 45 46 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top