Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2018, 10:27 PM

Re: The Assassination Letter (Vote of no confidence for May)

Hi

I would suggest that some people really do need to read the legal definition of Treason here in the UK.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2018, 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I would suggest that some people really do need to read the legal definition of Treason here in the UK.
And the penalty for falsely accusing someone of it, perhaps?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2018, 12:23 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Well I thought it was a clear in or out as did many I thought. Barry is first person I've heard thought it meant anything different.
Yes, that's certainly how it was worded.

Sadly, remainers are doing all they can to reverse the referendum result, even though they were in the minority.

Project Fear; describing all the perceived benefits of remaining in the EU; assuring us that leavers didn't understand what the vote meant (although they're quite sure that they all understood!); desperately trying to persuade us that we should be happy with being half-in and half-out.

Poor losers.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2018, 01:30 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

According to the law in force, it is treason felony to "compass, imagine, invent, devise, or intend":

to "move or stir" any foreigner to invade the United Kingdom or any other country belonging to the sovereign.

How then has the UK managed to be taken over by the EU if not by stealthy invasion by a large number of treasonous politicians?

How has the sovereign herself managed to give Royal Assent to all the EU treaties which transfer the country over into the rule of a foreign power?

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top