Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 11:04 AM

Re: Film and TV themes

Pulp Fiction.

I must be the only person anywhere that has never seen it but that dance scene makes me want to.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by Nicol ->
Hey thanks for that reminder Nicol been trying to think what to download I remember watching Banshee a few years back but I seem to only remember watching two seasons and there are four so gonna download the lot and enjoy watching it all over again this week.
Thanks again.

longfellow
Chatterbox
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 11:14 AM

Brilliant series.

We could do with another series "but Nevermind".

longfellow
Chatterbox

23-09-2018, 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Pulp Fiction.

I must be the only person anywhere that has never seen it but that dance scene makes me want to.
You gotta watch the reincarnation of Travolta LD..
A very good movie actually well worth the watch.

We were talking about series that can stand the gap of time the other day well True Detectives series one in my opinion will do just that another that if you have not seen is well worth looking into. Has for Banshee its just a good oldie world movie about killing and its very horny-cultural in places. If you get my drift.
Yes I will enjoy watching that again this week all 4 seasons already downloaded that was quick.
longfellow
Chatterbox

23-09-2018, 12:29 PM

We started with this. Bourne Identity./ Bourne Supremacy./Bourne Ultimatum./ Bourne Legacy./ and in 2016 Jason Bourne.

Number 4 was good but not as good without Matt Damon .
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 12:44 PM

Hatari

Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
We started with this. Bourne Identity./ Bourne Supremacy./Bourne Ultimatum./ Bourne Legacy./ and in 2016 Jason Bourne.

Number 4 was good but not as good without Matt Damon .
I didn't like 4, not without Matt in it. And I watched Jason Bourne in the summer this year and was quite disappointed, I felt it wasn't anywhere near as good as the earlier ones.

But the theme tune is brilliant, as is the True Detectives one.
longfellow
Chatterbox

23-09-2018, 04:49 PM

I would have to agree Nicol just watched the last one again this afternoon. Its well dark and fast n furious in those dark scenes which does spoil it a little but Damon is still the man.
I reckon because he is getting older he cannot do those great action scenes he did when he was younger plus the storyline really needs to change doesn't it.
longfellow
Chatterbox

23-09-2018, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by solo ->
Hatari

Luv it.
That had me whistling a way whilst watching some great pictures, thanks.
longfellow
Chatterbox

23-09-2018, 05:05 PM

Probably one of the best movies I have seen.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top