Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 07:27 AM

Re: Teenage Years Good Telly and Music.

A rave in all the disco's .

God could she move.
longfellow
Chatterbox
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 07:41 AM

longfellow
Chatterbox

21-09-2018, 07:46 AM

Just downloading this movie if its anything like the soundtrack its gonna be brilliant.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 10:35 AM

solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 10:43 AM

One of those catchy TV theme tunes that always had you whistling/humming after watching the programme

longfellow
Chatterbox

21-09-2018, 11:36 AM

Ah yes F Troop I loved that series first time I ever saw Forrest Tucker do comedy.Was dissapointed there LD thought I was gonna get at least one episode not just the theme tune..

Solo as soon as I saw your selection I started whistling the tune before I clicked on play loved the series.

Just been watching the movie I downloaded earlier only half way through bleeding plumber turned up, its good comedy mainly British about a pirate ship out on the sea and the British Government want rid of it. Just like Caroline all those years ago. Great soundtrack as well by the way loads of 60's tunes.
Remember it "The Boat That Rocks" well worth a look at.
Just been reading its the same guy who was behind Love Actually and Notting Hill say no more.

longfellow
Chatterbox

21-09-2018, 11:46 AM

solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 12:00 PM

I was a rebel and listened to Radio Luxembourg because they had the best presenters and up to date records. Reception as always depended upon which was the wind was blowing

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by solo ->
One of those catchy TV theme tunes that always had you whistling/humming after watching the programme
I used to play that on the recorder.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

21-09-2018, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
Ah yes F Troop I loved that series first time I ever saw Forrest Tucker do comedy.Was dissapointed there LD thought I was gonna get at least one episode not just the theme tune..
There might be some episodes on youtube, might be worth a look.

While we are on about F troup, can you remember the name of a similar programme, probably mid to late seventies about Civil war soldiers.? It was in colour and ran for weeks. I'm sure it had a similar title.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top