Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2018, 11:56 AM

Re: 5 x Christmas Cards!

Hi Aysa,
The doily patterns are cut separately and then layered onto Rainbow Mirri-Card circles before mounting onto the main card stock. I love the effect it gives and use it a lot. The only people who make it - as far as I know - are Hunkdory.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2018, 11:23 AM

Watching this thread, hoping to see more cards before Christmas. These are so lovely. I would love to be able to do it, but I can't as my hands have arthritis and they hurt and shake..

Are you cards advertised anywhere "for sale". They are exceptional, you could have a little business there.

Silver, you are talented to be able to do that. How did you learn?
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2018, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Hi Aysa,
The doily patterns are cut separately and then layered onto Rainbow Mirri-Card circles before mounting onto the main card stock. I love the effect it gives and use it a lot. The only people who make it - as far as I know - are Hunkdory.
Thanks ST ,I love the effect too..Id love to have time to do card making but with reading books and also other hobbies its on the back burner .
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2018, 05:21 PM

Hi Silver Tabby...your Christmas Cards are exceptional. You must take great pride when making them...and knowing, that others love receiving them.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top