Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2018, 09:36 AM

IPad freezing

Over the past few days my iPad keeps randomly freezing. The same has been happening to a friends iPad too. Is it just coincidence or has it been happening to anyone else’s?

If it’s just mine, any ideas how to fix it?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2018, 09:40 AM

Re: IPad freezing

I have an iPad Air2, I haven’t had any problems with mine CC...
DWebb
North East, UK
DWebb is male  DWebb has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2018, 10:22 AM

You could go into the settings and see if any upgrade is waiting to happen, I recently upgraded mine to IOS 12 which is good and seems to have speeded it up, also shutting it down totally and bringing it back up might help
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2018, 10:52 AM

It must be the British weather - have you tried warming it up in the oven?
DWebb
North East, UK
DWebb is male  DWebb has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2018, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
It must be the British weather - have you tried warming it up in the oven?
The Australian weather does not look to good at the moment, a friend is heading to Sydney today and the weather on the East and West looks a bit wet, still I guess you need the rain.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2018, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by DWebb ->
The Australian weather does not look to good at the moment, a friend is heading to Sydney today and the weather on the East and West looks a bit wet, still I guess you need the rain.
It is the most needed and wonderful thing ever with 100% of the state drought declared and it is still 19°. Everybody loves the rain because we don't see much of it.
DWebb
North East, UK

04-10-2018, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
It is the most needed and wonderful thing ever with 100% of the state drought declared and it is still 19°. Everybody loves the rain because we don't see much of it.
I just hope some of it drops in the right places that really need it
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2018, 01:10 PM

You could go into the settings and see if any upgrade is waiting to happen, I recently upgraded mine to IOS 12 which is good and seems to have speeded it up, also shutting it down totally and bringing it back up might help
I had the upgrade yesterday and I thought that would have fixed it but it is still playing up. Re-booting does correct it.....until the next time.
DWebb
North East, UK

04-10-2018, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by Cheshire Cat ->
I had the upgrade yesterday and I thought that would have fixed it but it is still playing up. Re-booting does correct it.....until the next time.
Does it always freeze when you are doing the same thing? if not it could be going a bit faulty
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

04-10-2018, 07:21 PM

Does it always freeze when you are doing the same thing? if not it could be going a bit faulty
It is very random so no pattern to it. I’ve also had the site I’m on switching off and going to desktop. Very recently my recent Google searches have disappeared! So a few gremlins in the works.

Maybe it’s trying to tell me I need a new one!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top