Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2018, 08:35 PM

Re: pictures added to a thread ;plz help '

no it just saids copy but nothing that I can use ' thanx.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2018, 09:00 PM

What browser are you using Maddy?

Edit: I know what the problem might be. If you are using Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer, there is no option to copy a photo's location address (URL). I can't find a way of doing what you want to do as yet with these browsers. Clearly an issue that needs sorting out. Read here:

https://developer.microsoft.com/en-u...sues/16890900/

If you are using Firefox, Chrome or some other browser, the option to copy a photo's link address is included. It looks like you may have to choose and install a different browser to do what you want to do.
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 09:43 AM

thanks mart for your help ' iam usually good at pic and copying etc --- I dont have a problem with other sites just this one lol...
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 07:06 PM

Did you get this sorted Maddy?

Inserting images is really really easy.

Just RIGHT CLICK on any image that is on the internet somewhere (either on a website or in your account album here on the forum).

Select PROPERTIES

Copy the Address URL bit (all of it) using CTRL-C

Then in the forum post you want to insert it jus paste that URL (CTRL-V) and then physically type {IMG} in front of it and {/IMG} after it BUT USE SQUARE BRACKETS not the curly brackets I've used there.

Here's an example using the URL for your stained glass window picture in your album:

{IMG}https://www.over50sforum.com/picture.php?albumid=1379&pictureid=11838{/IMG}

sarah kay
kent
sarah kay is female  sarah kay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2018, 09:33 PM

how do I change profile photo from the ones on forum ie flowers cant work it out
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2018, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by sarah kay ->
how do I change profile photo from the ones on forum ie flowers cant work it out
Sarah, go to your Control Panel at the top of the page, then click on Edit Profile picture ( shown on the left).
Then follow the instructions.

https://www.over50sforum.com/profile...editprofilepic

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top