Join for free
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2019, 06:13 PM

Re: Groundhog Day

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
It would upset a lot of backward looking old fogeys and a few disaster capitalists

It would please cowards like you though who are too frightened to govern themselves and instead need to be ruled by their unelected heroes that they know nothing about in someone elses country.
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2019, 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
It would please cowards like you though who are too frightened to govern themselves and instead need to be ruled by their unelected heroes that they know nothing about in someone elses country.
As far as I’m concerned Parliament is sovereign in the UK and Parliament has determined that some commonality with our EU partners is beneficial to the country. Quite why you think an unelected body rules the UK is both bizarre and misguided
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2019, 06:38 PM

It would upset a lot of backward looking old fogeys and a few disaster capitalists
More insults eh?

You saddo losers just can't help it can you?
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2019, 06:42 PM

As far as I’m concerned Parliament is sovereign in the UK and Parliament has determined that some commonality with our EU partners is beneficial to the country. Quite why you think an unelected body ruled the UK is bizarre.
Well said Banchory,
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2019, 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
More insults eh?

Not insults just what the demographics and recent policy indicate regarding the over 55’s angry the ERG is sufficient evidence on the DC’s
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2019, 07:04 PM

Not insults just what the demographics and recent policy indicate regarding the over 55’s angry the ERG is sufficient evidence on the DC’s
Hi

As the OP I do take exception to insults.

Yes, I am over 55, however I am not stupid, or backward looking or a Xenophobic Little Englander.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2019, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
More insults eh?

Strange that!! (well maybe not from certain quarters), you've probably not even noticed it.

You complain about insults and then go on to say 'saddo losers'. Which do you want??????????????
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2019, 07:30 PM

As far as I’m concerned Parliament is sovereign in the UK and Parliament has determined that some commonality with our EU partners is beneficial to the country. Quite why you think an unelected body rules the UK is both bizarre and misguided
Bread is probably part of russia's Weapon of Mas Disinformation, there to influence the british with fake items, look at most of his statements.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2019, 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
I've said all along she's on the Spectrum.
No imagination, can't think outside the box, tunnel vision.
Everything is other people's fault.
Keeps on repeating the same stuff like a robot.
Classic.
That's what I think too ruthio.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2019, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
Strange that!! (well maybe not from certain quarters), you've probably not even noticed it.

You complain about insults and then go on to say 'saddo losers'. Which do you want??????????????
Just calling you out for what you all are.

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top