Join for free
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2019, 06:56 PM

Anti Vaxxers Rubbish.

Hi

So much rubbish posted on Forums and Social Media from people who should know better.

We have a measles problem, kids being severely affected.

It is costing the NHS a fortune.

Why do we not follow the example of others and ban them from schools or fine the parents for not having their kids vaccinated?

I would go further, I would charge all those posting anti vaccination rubbish the full costs of treating those affected.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2019, 07:03 PM

Re: Anti Vaxxers Rubbish.

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Why do we not follow the example of others and ban them from schools or fine the parents for not having their kids vaccinated?

Could you explain the logic of that one Swim?

If you have on the one hand, a bunch of unvaccinated kids, and a schoolful of vaccinated kids, then why does it matter if the unvaccinated kids mingle with the vaccinated kids?

After all, they are protected by their vaccinations . . . . . aren't they?!!
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2019, 07:07 PM

Way back when I was a kid it was normal to let kids with some of these illnesses to get on with it. None of the vaccines available back then, it was a case of keep them at home in the dark. I remember having to go to a childrens hospital for one of them but can't remember what,I know was pretty bad with it, mumps-measels- hooping cough or summit like.

With all this keep bacteria away school of thought it, doesn't give one a change to build up a natural antibody for it.
Can't say I am in favour of all these jabs such as fly jabs to name but one but that is personal choice

if kids are wrapped up in cotton wool protection they will never build up any immunity.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2019, 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
I would go further, I would charge all those posting anti vaccination rubbish the full costs of treating those affected.

By the same token, would you support my personal view that we should be able to fine those people having the useless fraudulent flu shot because studies have shown that flu vaccinated people spread the flu to others 6 times more than those who are not vaccinated?

Why should I be put at increased risk of catching flu because of people having stupid flu shots?
Pyxell
South of England
Pyxell is female  Pyxell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2019, 07:26 PM

Please, please, please can this not turn into an anti-vaccination thread? The theme has been done to death, and it is so irresponsible.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2019, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Could you explain the logic of that one Swim?

If you have on the one hand, a bunch of unvaccinated kids, and a schoolful of vaccinated kids, then why does it matter if the unvaccinated kids mingle with the vaccinated kids?

After all, they are protected by their vaccinations . . . . . aren't they?!!
I'm assuming Swim means that if one infected kid goes into a school, the un-vaccinated ones are potentially at risk from infection.
Xandra
United Kingdom
Xandra is female  Xandra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2019, 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
By the same token, would you support my personal view that we should be able to fine those people having the useless fraudulent flu shot because studies have shown that flu vaccinated people spread the flu to others 6 times more than those who are not vaccinated?

Why should I be put at increased risk of catching flu because of people having stupid flu shots?
I have never had a flu vaccination but I was interested in your post. Can you explain why having it increases the risk?
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2019, 08:15 PM

You really can't go comparing measles with 'flu.
That's just silly.

Measles is a potential killer...at best it's dangerous and nasty, at worst it can cause deafness, blindness, brain damage and death.
If you're pregnant the possible damage to the unborn child is horrific.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

07-05-2019, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I'm assuming Swim means that if one infected kid goes into a school, the un-vaccinated ones are potentially at risk from infection.
But the location is totally irrelevant Judd.

The fact remains that you have those NOT wishing to vaccinate and those wishing to vaccinate.

I have no problem with either. What is important is that people have the choice to do what they feel is right.

If an infected kid goes into a school where there are unvaccinated kids, then that is surely the risk that the parents of the unvaccinated kids are taking and willing to take. That's the whole point.

In fact you will find that many of those parents actually WANT their kids to get measles and mups and chicken pox and so on just as my parents did when I was young. You get the conditions and build up NATURAL immunity thereby. The threats of fatalities are tiny in reality, and over-hyped by the vaccine manufacturers in order to sow fear and sell vaccines. Same old.

Any way you cut this whole thing, the situation remains the same.

There are the people who want the vaccines and there are the people who don't want them.

Neither should be bothered about the other.

If people want to infect themselves with horrible chemicals and ingredients then let them (although I do have issues with children who get no choice in the matter who are put at risk of all manner of vaccine caused complications).

If people don't want the vaccines then I'm ok with that too.

They can't do any damage to the other group because the other group have had the vaccine and so are allegedly protected.

If that isn't the case then you have to start to question the vaccine itself and the whole program.

Of course when you do the appropriate research into vaccines you do start to find that the stats are Billy BS, often rigged, paid for by vaccine manufacturers and their cronies and have generally not been tested extensively.

Vaccine manufacturers being part of Big Pharma have the governments in their pockets and have already had laws changed and passed to protect their shady business. You can not sue a vaccine manufacturer if their vaccine harms or kills your child. It may seem unbelievable but it is true. The USA has passed laws that mean citizens can not sue vaccine companies. Instead the government runs a vaccine compensation program which pays money out to victims IF they can prove a case. That compensation program has already paid out many many $millions to vaccine victims.

So thanks, but no thanks. I don't want ANY of these vaccines and I will fight like mad to maintain the right to free choice in the matter. Anyone who wants these dangerous cocktails of awful toxins is free to do so, their body, they are free to damage their own health at will. Just leave the rest of us out of it.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2019, 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by Pyxell ->
Please, please, please can this not turn into an anti-vaccination thread? The theme has been done to death, and it is so irresponsible.

Pyxell, I am soooooooo with you.

But I fear . . . here we go all over again, and again, and again.

I thought the Flu vax would have to be pulled into it somehow too.

Why oh why can't people respect each other's wishes and leave it at that?

I truly can't bear those who always think they are right.

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top