Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2019, 05:07 PM

Sanditon

Who is that handsome hunk in the new Sunday night series - " Sanditon"?
The one who is obviously going to fall madly in love with Miss Heywood at some point.

He knocks spots off Poldark.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2019, 06:12 PM

Re: Sanditon

You mean the grumpy git?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2019, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Who is that handsome hunk in the new Sunday night series - " Sanditon"?
The one who is obviously going to fall madly in love with Miss Heywood at some point.

He knocks spots off Poldark.
His name is Theo James Mups, a friend of mine actually. I had to advise him on looking good for the part, seems I taught him well.
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2019, 06:28 PM

Yes he's a bit of allright!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2019, 06:37 PM

Oh he was in the Divergent series! I thought of him as being so young in that movie series. So he's now in his thirties. He's good looking and has the x factor but not really my type. I can see the appeal, definitely

I watched a bit of this last night but was put off by the low quality historic costumes. Then I saw an imdb rating of 3 so I thought it's not worth watching as they are usually quite spot on with their reviews.

But do you think it's worth a go? (if only for studmuffin's sake?)
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2019, 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
You mean the grumpy git?

Hah. Yes, that's the one, Muddy.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

02-09-2019, 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Oh he was in the Divergent series! I thought of him as being so young in that movie series. So he's now in his thirties. He's good looking and has the x factor but not really my type. I can see the appeal, definitely

I watched a bit of this last night but was put off by the low quality historic costumes. Then I saw an imdb rating of 3 so I thought it's not worth watching as they are usually quite spot on with their reviews.

But do you think it's worth a go? (if only for studmuffin's sake?)

Yes Annie. I can suffer him for a bit longer.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

02-09-2019, 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
His name is Theo James Mups, a friend of mine actually. I had to advise him on looking good for the part, seems I taught him well.

If you are truly like him dongle, I shall never be horrid to you again . . . . . well not for a while, anyway.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2019, 12:26 AM

Mups, they seem to be having some sort of Sanditon catch up on ITV + 1. I am watching for research purposes of course....
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2019, 03:58 AM

Theo James isn’t hard on the eyes.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top