Join for free
Page 5 of 51 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2018, 07:26 PM

Re: I’m A Celebrity 2018

Originally Posted by Omah ->

Gawd! I hope not .....
Me too he will take over...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2018, 09:24 PM

I like Noel Edmonds ever since I listened to his radio one shows in a morning while at work. Such a funny and spontaneous bloke. He does get up to some mischief though, but I wonder how much the media has taken his comments and enhanced them.....As they do..I also know a few cancer survivors that have attributed their survival partly due to their optimistic and positive attitude, so not far off the mark....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 01:10 AM

Edmonds is in .....

Noel Edmonds vows to QUIT his five-decade long showbiz career if he wins I’m A Celebrity

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...t-showbiz-vow/

The Sun can reveal the presenter, who will be the sole late arrival for the series, has used positive thinking technique Cosmic Ordering to visualise a win.

He has now identified New Zealand as the country he wants to relocate to.
If Edmonds "does a Biggins" then I'm switching off .....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 01:29 AM

I heard a few of the celebrities are vegan, how convenient!
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 01:58 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I heard a few of the celebrities are vegan, how convenient!
Bilmey, you're right:

I’m A Celebrity 2018 in vegan 'crisis' as three stars refuse Bushtucker trials

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/new...risis-15414894

Fleur East, James McVey and Sair Khan - three vegans - have all been signed up to the forthcoming series of I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!.

Fleur has already told bosses that she is strictly vegan and does not go near any animal products.

As well as Fleur, James and Sair, Nick Knowles is also a semi-vegetarian.
Presumably, the vegans will not only refuse the "eating" challenges but also the "confinement" challenges, involving rats, snakes, fish and bugs .....

What's the point of selecting these "celebrities", then? Did no-one on the production staff do the research?

It's not only the Bushtucker Trials that are affected but also their evening meals, which tend to be "extreme" meat products .....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

17-11-2018, 02:09 AM

Katie Price drops massive hint she's heading into I’m A Celebrity 2018

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/new...-hint-15405441

The troubled 40-year-old told fans it would be her "dream" to return.

She has previously appeared twice in the ITV1 reality show.

She wrote: “What a dream come true it would be to go back into @imacelebrity.”
Not a dream ..... a nightmare ......

IMO, it's just a rumour, though .....
MrFraggle
United Kingdom
MrFraggle is male  MrFraggle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 04:30 AM

Absolute drivel, this type of program epitomizes how dumbed down UK TV has become. The word celebrity is pretty meaningless as this program really shows, nonentities and has beens who make me cringe.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

17-11-2018, 04:31 AM

Originally Posted by MrFraggle ->
Absolute drivel, this type of program epitomizes how dumbed down UK TV has become. The word celebrity is pretty meaningless as this program really shows, nonentities and has beens who make me cringe.
You won't be watching, then .....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 11:27 AM

I wonder how they're going to deal with those veggies and vegans then? Nut Cutlet anyone?...
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

17-11-2018, 11:30 AM

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/...-stay-13603871

The I'm A Celebrity campmates face the prospect of their first night's sleep in the jungle being a washout – after severe thunderstorms were predicted for Saturday night.

All ten of the first batch of contestants have now taken part in a variety of tasks and are heading into the jungle near the small town of Murwillumbah, which is on the border of New South Wales and Queensland.

The Australian government's Bureau of Meteorology released a warning on Saturday afternoon(5am UK time) predicting severe thunderstorms for South East Queensland in the coming hours.
I'm guessing that they'll be evacuated to a "safe" place .....

Page 5 of 51 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top