Join for free
Page 10 of 11 « First < 8 9 10 11 >
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2019, 08:05 PM

Re: Pensioner Soldier charged with Murder in Ireland.

Originally Posted by fender ->
coming from a keyboard commando who would not have the bollox to stand in a soldiers shoes in a combat situation for a micro second....... (inserts tosser smiley.....)
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2019, 12:05 PM

I think this business may have been part of T May,s downfall. She has clearly stated that she will not give amnesty to British troops who in trying to save their own lives from a baying mob took the lives of others.
I clearly remember seeing pictures of soldiers who took the wrong turning when driving a car and being pulled from the car and killed by one of these mobs. Shame on her.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2019, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by big ben ->
I think this business may have been part of T May,s downfall. She has clearly stated that she will not give amnesty to British troops who in trying to save their own lives from a baying mob took the lives of others.
I clearly remember seeing pictures of soldiers who took the wrong turning when driving a car and being pulled from the car and killed by one of these mobs. Shame on her.
I agree mate. She's despicable and then some.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2019, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
I agree mate. She's despicable and then some.
If we were chatting in person and not on a forum, I'm sure we would have some much better descriptive words for her.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2019, 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
If we were chatting in person and not on a forum, I'm sure we would have some much better descriptive words for her.
I reckon so mate......
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2019, 09:40 PM

In 1977 we had 105 hostage children taken in a school and 50 in a train by moluccan terrorist. After three weeks of negotiating etc. a special army unit liberated the hostages. The minister of defence ordered the attack. In the train 6 terrorists and two hostages were killed.

In 2018 the family of the killed terrorists sued the state, claiming that 4 of the 6 had been executed on orders of the government. The four were alive after the attack, but the army unit storming the train had shot the 4. Supposedly because they were under orders that no terrorist should leave the train alive.
They also sued two members of the army unit that entered the train.
One former member of the unit aknowledged that they were briefed deaths were to be expected.
Then the minister, van agt, came forward in the news bulletins. He simply asked: I am responsible because I ordered the attack. We expected and accepted deaths, even of hostages. What do you expect when you sent in this special unit? They don't shoot at legs, that is what coppers in the street do. There was no execution, but these men had pregnant women as hostages, women and children who had to be saved.
The legal case is expected to fall in the water.

Something in the line what our minister did is what may should do, stand up for the men who really put their lives on the line. That she doesn't is a disgrace.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2019, 06:57 AM

I saw that too it was terrible.
Totally agree with your post.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2019, 08:06 AM

Innocent soldiers ??? - yeah a likely story !!!

http://www.ballymurphymassacrefilm.com/
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2019, 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Innocent soldiers ??? - yeah a likely story !!!

http://www.ballymurphymassacrefilm.com/

Who made that 'documentary' Sein Fein?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2019, 09:48 AM

Who made that 'documentary' Sein Fein?

Channel four television !!!

Page 10 of 11 « First < 8 9 10 11 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top