Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 04:56 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Take no notice of these blatherskites Judd. Sort your Mum's cupboards out and get back here later, just in time for us beautiful men to be last to post.

Good idea, he must GO and sort his Mum's cupboards out.
Personally, if you were a real friend dongle, you'd offer to go and help him.

Toodle pip chaps. Feed time at the zoo.

(Don't start whining and grizzling cos I've gone, will you, I promise I'll be back a little later).
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Good idea, he must GO and sort his Mum's cupboards out.
Personally, if you were a real friend dongle, you'd offer to go and help him.

Toodle pip chaps. Feed time at the zoo.

(Don't start whining and grizzling cos I've gone, will you, I promise I'll be back a little later).

I'm off on a chocolate run in a minute Mups but I shall return.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 06:23 PM

Meanwhile...I shall hold the fort
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Oh hello....

I'm back.... Sainsbury's only a five minute walk.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Oh hello....

I'm back.... Sainsbury's only a five minute walk.

Oh dear, that was a bit quick dongle!
I must have a word with Mrs. LD and get her to send you back for something else.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

24-05-2019, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->

Well done, Ruthio.
These dreadful men weren't expecting that.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

24-05-2019, 07:07 PM

Now listen 'ere you chaps.
I need you to show your kind and compassionate side for a change, for I am heartbroken.

I have a gold chain with a little delicate cross on it which has a tiny diamond in the centre. I have never seen another one like it.
I have worn this chain daily for many, many years and would be lost without it.

I just went to take it off to wash my hair (else I catch it on the towel) , but it had gone. I was no longer wearing it.

I don't know what happened, I guess the chain perhaps broke somewhere.
I can buy another chain, but I shall never dind another little cross like that one. I am heartbroken, devastated and feel naked without it.

So what I was going to say is . . . . can you have a whip round and buiy me another one please, and I will never be horrible to you again.

Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 07:26 PM

Poor you Mups! The men will like this idea though....

Stand on a dark piece of material & take all of your clothes off...& gently shake them..... just to make sure it isn't trapped in your clothes. Search your car & any shopping bags tomorrow & if this fails phone anywhere you have been today, to ask if it has been found there..... some people are honest enough to hand jewellery in.

I hope you can find it!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Now listen 'ere you chaps.
I need you to show your kind and compassionate side for a change, for I am heartbroken.

I have a gold chain with a little delicate cross on it which has a tiny diamond in the centre. I have never seen another one like it.
I have worn this chain daily for many, many years and would be lost without it.

I just went to take it off to wash my hair (else I catch it on the towel) , but it had gone. I was no longer wearing it.

I don't know what happened, I guess the chain perhaps broke somewhere.
I can buy another chain, but I shall never find another little cross like that one. I am heartbroken, devastated and feel naked without it.

So what I was going to say is . . . . can you have a whip round and buiy me another one please, and I will never be horrible to you again.

Have a look in your bed if you sleep wearing it, it could have come off or snapped during the night especially if the chain is delicate.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

24-05-2019, 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Have a look in your bed if you sleep wearing it, it could have come off or snapped during the night especially if the chain is delicate.
It might be stuck on treefella somewhere.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top