Join for free
Page 11 of 13 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 >
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2018, 08:00 PM

Re: Cold Hard Facts Regarding Brexit.

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
If they can fish here can we pop over and take grapes in french vineyards ? seems a fair deal to me.
I agree. That seems very fair and equitable.

Moreover, I read nothing about our fishing rights in the BBC publication. I wonder why!
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2018, 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Excellent post, SG, pointing out several reasons why I couldn't agree with May's 'plan'.

I do hope that others join JRM in his challenge. Treason May losing her position would be the best thing for this country. I'd prefer to have friends in charge rather than fifth columnists.
You would prefer to have Fascists in charge.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2018, 05:31 AM

Was listening to the radio talking about it this morning. Absolutely fascinating; all the characteristics of a slow motion car crash. Great spectator sport I guess. The Pound plunged against the Aus$ today so perhaps visiting next year is still on the cards.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2018, 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Was listening to the radio talking about it this morning. Absolutely fascinating; all the characteristics of a slow motion car crash. Great spectator sport I guess. The Pound plunged against the Aus$ today so perhaps visiting next year is still on the cards.
British politics has never seen anything like it. Scotland are now asking why they can't have special treatment too. People who voted leave are now saying they would have voted remain. People are saying Brexit won't happen. It's an utter shambles.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2018, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
British politics has never seen anything like it. Scotland are now asking why they can't have special treatment too. People who voted leave are now saying they would have voted remain. People are saying Brexit won't happen. It's an utter shambles.
You have to actually admire TM I've long thought we need someone to bring us together and she's almost managed that, we are nearly all united against her
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2018, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
You have to actually admire TM I've long thought we need someone to bring us together and she's almost managed that, we are nearly all united against her
That is simply not true.
I think she is making the best she can do with the impossible situation she has been lumbered with.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2018, 12:50 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF50ZfNajHA
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2018, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
That is simply not true.
I think she is making the best she can do with the impossible situation she has been lumbered with.
At last Purwell, something you've said that I fully agree with...
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2018, 12:59 PM

Well, the way I see it, we have been lied to and betrayed by every Tory and Labour Prime Minister since the day we were dragged into the EU. Starting with Heath, followed by Wilson, Major, Bliar, Brown, Cameron. We should not be surprised that Theresa May has joined that exclusive club.

At the moment, I'm so angry I don't even want to discuss the utter betrayal of the red lines that witch promised would not be crossed.

All we can do is wait and see what happens next...
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2018, 01:38 PM

The word impossible is being used that's simply not true. Nothing is impossible about all this difficult maybe but not impossible.

Page 11 of 13 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top