Join for free
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2018, 08:45 PM

Christmas shopping game

You post what you have bought each day, adding the previous posts shopping, and finishing with - and a partridge in a pear tree.
Yes, it all gets muddled.

On the first of December, I bought a box of gold crackers and a partridge in a pear tree.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2018, 09:51 PM

Re: Christmas shopping game

On the first of December, I bought a box of gold crackers, a set of lights and a partridge in a pear tree.

Like that?
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2018, 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
On the first of December, I bought a box of gold crackers, a set of lights and a partridge in a pear tree.

Like that?
Yes, you got it. x
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

02-12-2018, 09:18 PM

On the second of December, my hubby bought for me, a new fluffy hat, I bought a box of gold crackers, a set of lights and a partridge in a pear tree.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2018, 11:20 PM

On the third of December, my wasband bought for me a Sky extension cable, a new fluffy hat, a box of gold crackers, a set of lights and a partridge in a pear tree.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

04-12-2018, 01:21 PM

On the fourth of December, I bought a pair of slippers for one of my twins, some new Jim jams for the other twin, a Sky extension cable, a new fluffy hat, a box of gold crackers, a set of lights and a partridge in a pear tree.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

05-12-2018, 09:15 PM

On the fifth of December, I bought some mince pies, a pair of slippers for one of my twins, some new Jim jams for the other twin, a Sky extension cable, a new fluffy hat, a box of gold crackers, a set of lights and a partridge in a pear tree.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

06-12-2018, 10:57 PM

On the 6th Day of December, my hubby bought for me, Three large bottles of wine,some mince pies, a pair of slippers for one of my twins, some new Jim jams for the other twin, a Sky extension cable, a new fluffy hat, a box of gold crackers, a set of lights and a partridge in a pear tree.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top