Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 04:59 PM

Re: Anyone remember this

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I thought he meant rich and from oxford and tbh he has a point. I don't think rich people can't be aware of the rest of us but it would be nice to see people like us in parliament or advising just occasionally, so we feel part of it all.
They all know exactly what I meant, they are trying to be clever and just showing their ignorance as usual.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Just like most of the Government then?
Yes Purwell you are in this instance correct .
Many of the government ( not Mrs May ) are old Etonians like Cameron or are products of the private education sector and are independently extremely weathly . .
How on earth does this qualify them to run a country ?
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Yes Purwell you are in this instance correct .
Many of the government ( not Mrs May ) are old Etonians like Cameron or are products of the private education sector and are independently extremely weathly . .
How on earth does this qualify them to run a country ?
I guess some one must have voted for them, blame them.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
I guess some one must have voted for them, blame them.
I do, I do, regularly and try not to let them forget it!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
He's well balanced. He's got a chip on both shoulders.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I thought he meant rich and from oxford and tbh he has a point. I don't think rich people can't be aware of the rest of us but it would be nice to see people like us in parliament or advising just occasionally, so we feel part of it all.
Perhaps it would be better if they went to Cambridge instead, like the genius Dianne Abbot.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England

06-12-2018, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Perhaps it would be better if they went to Cambridge instead, like the genius Dianne Abbot.
Which university did you attend, may I ask?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

Originally Posted by itsme ->
Any proof on that??????

And just who is a Marxist Terrorist???? you will probably come up with a snide remark like 'the government'

I'm really surprised that you have come out with a comment like that as, although you voted to leave, you seemed to have a thinking head on your shoulders.
Just Google it for proof, there are pictures as well.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Purwell;how come you didn't make automatic choice for PM,as only YOU know all the correct answers?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

06-12-2018, 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
They all know exactly what I meant, they are trying to be clever and just showing their ignorance as usual.

Priceless!

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top