Join for free
Page 6 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2019, 10:19 PM

Re: Britain’s Got Talent

I saw it... Genuinely thought it was genuine!

How sweet!

My middle name must be Gullible
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2019, 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->

How sweet!

First of all, ruthio. I can’t believe you watched it! You are far more intelligent and intellectual, than l am!

So, you honestly thought it was genuine? What! Simon Cowell and the programme makers don’t know the meaning of ‘genuine’!

Yes, l know people will question why l watch this load of rubbish but some things are so bad, you end up like a rabbit caught in the headlights and you’re transfixed!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
First of all, ruthio. I can’t believe you watched it! You are far more intelligent and intellectual, than l am!

So, you honestly thought it was genuine? What! Simon Cowell and the programme makers don’t know the meaning of ‘genuine’!

Yes, l know people will question why l watch this load of rubbish but some things are so bad, you end up like a rabbit caught in the headlights and you’re transfixed!
Don't do yourself down Arty, I do it all the time. I mainly watch telly for the sit down....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2019, 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Don't do yourself down Arty, I do it all the time. I mainly watch telly for the sit down....
Thank You, Foxy. You deserve a sit down as you have a hard life!
I loved the pic of your daughter on the under-age thread. Good looking like her dad!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2019, 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Thank You, Foxy. You deserve a sit down as you have a hard life!
I loved the pic of your daughter on the under-age thread. Good looking like her dad!
Awwww.... Thanks Arty, flattery will get you everywhere!.....
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2019, 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->

How sweet!

I thought it was genuine too.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2019, 08:26 AM

The DM obsessions about what the female judges wear is bizarre.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2019, 09:04 AM

I think the programme has been just awful this year with the same genre predominating. I recorded the programme and fast forward through most of it.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

01-06-2019, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I think the programme has been just awful this year with the same genre predominating. I recorded the programme and fast forward through most of it.
Meg, It is dreadful, isn’t it!
There are also more magic/ illusion acts than ever before. I remember, a long time ago, Simon Cowell saying, he hated magic acts.
No one who you think is good, gets into the final. It all seems very odd this year.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2019, 09:22 AM

Yep, and them Ventriloquists, they're Ruggish.

Page 6 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top