Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 02:57 PM

Which is acceptable - Freedom Fighter, Terrorist, Mobster.

Assuming that all of them are willing to persuade by using guns & bombs.

Is there one, or more that you would support & subscribe to?

Or, maybe, you feel that what they are doing is deserved.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 03:14 PM

Re: Which is acceptable - Freedom Fighter, Terrorist, Mobster.

Mobsters every time. They never deliberately target the public.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 03:15 PM

I am not sure I could support any group that needed to use violence to achieve their aim, yet I would have no problem in pressing the button to kill a proven murderer who had deliberately killed an innocent person!

Sadly this is becoming a more violent world, so guns and bombs are on the increase!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 03:19 PM

It's only a matter of time before terrorists from one particular group bring biological or chemical weapons into play.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 03:25 PM

Occasionally, we need to remind ourselves that, in spite of the professed friendship between other countries and the victims, there is a constant stream of finance & weapons going in.

We know where they are, but why cannot we stop the flow?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

22-04-2019, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Occasionally, we need to remind ourselves that, in spite of the professed friendship between other countries and the victims, there is a constant stream of finance & weapons going in.

We know where they are, but why cannot we stop the flow?
Our open borders. We regularly go across the channel, or rather under the channel and only once was our car subjected to a search.

Having sat and watched cars being pulled over around us the concentration was on tobacco and drugs.

Most cases what happened was a sniffover by a drug mut and occasionally a swab taken of the steering wheel and put into what I assume was some form of ion scanner.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
It's only a matter of time before terrorists from one particular group bring biological or chemical weapons into play.
Sadly, if there is no respect for the lives of others they wont care what they have to do to achieve their aims!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 04:42 PM

Hi

My simple view is that targeting women and kids is just wrong, not really bothered what they call themselves.

I just call them scum.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK

22-04-2019, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

My simple view is that targeting women and kids is just wrong, not really bothered what they call themselves.

I just call them scum.
Me too!

Remember some of the bombs were placed where they knew there were children, like Department Stores, etc.

I always thought that the perps were, actually, mentally ill if they were prepared to do this - whatever the cause.

Oddly, many are still walking the streets - no wonder others consider that it is OK to do!

If the world perceived them as psychopaths, instead of heroes, maybe that would help!
OldFogey
NW UK
OldFogey is male  OldFogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Assuming that all of them are willing to persuade by using guns & bombs.

Is there one, or more that you would support & subscribe to?

Or, maybe, you feel that what they are doing is deserved.
You could add "official governments" to that list.

Some can cause more damage than freedom fighters, terrorists and mobsters put together.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top