Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 04:01 PM

Re: European Elections

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
There is no other choice for leavers but the brexit party!
The rest of the POSHOC and the POSHOL cannot be trusted
anymore! We must use this oportunity to get rid of them all
while we can! Once brexit is delivered we can reform all
the things that need it!

Best Regards Donkeyman!
I agree...
This is more than brexit now, it's about democracy and the rubbish way the country has been run over the last fifty years......
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I agree...
This is more than brexit now, it's about democracy and the rubbish way the country has been run over the last fifty years......
Hi

Spot on OGF.

We have to break the two Party System, they both tell lies and ignore us.

Farage is too Right Wing for me, but I will be voting for his Brexit Party.

The Brexit Party is the best chance that we have of breaking the system.

I am absolutely fed up of being ruled by Public Schoolboys who still think it is the playground.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I can't really see the Tories being a threat, I doubt they will ever do well in any vote ever again, same with the Loonies but it's the Limps and Greens I worry about plus of course Blair who needs to simply shut up.

Still, it seems The Brexit party is gaining support so I will be voting for them.
I'm embarrassed to say that the Loonies still seem to have a lot of support in the North.

I'm even more embarrassed to think that that indicates that we Northerers are a bit thick!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I agree...
It is indeed.

Apart from anything else, this poll (and others I have seen) seems to indicate that the Tories have had their chips.

I bet there are now some Tory MPs who are seething about what damage May has caused. However, they had their chance to vote to sack her and bottled it, so they'll just have to suck it up now.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I'm embarrassed to say that the Loonies still seem to have a lot of support in the North.

I'm even more embarrassed to think that that indicates that we Northerers are a bit thick!
I think a lot of them just vote how they have always voted without thinking. It used to be the same down south too, you just voted the same as your parents.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

13-05-2019, 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I think a lot of them just vote how they have always voted without thinking. It used to be the same down south too, you just voted the same as your parents.
Same thing. I think it shows that we can't think for ourselves!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->

Or more susceptible to Labour bribes such as the proposed £10 minimum wage for those who are willing to work and increased benefits for the feckless who are quite happy for others to work and pay taxes for their upkeep.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 06:02 PM

It is probably true that a proportion of northern voters do
tend to think that nothing can change after sixty odd years
of being sidelined and ignored by the two main parties it
seems as if everything is set in stone !
However, if they look at recent events surely they can see the
the possibility of changing the system if only they vote for
what they want to happen! The chance to create change is
standing in front of them right now, this window of
opportunity will not be there for long if we let it slip by
without using our vote! The same ole, same ole mob will
soon make a plan to reassert themselves!
We know who to vote for, we only have to do it!

Best Regards Donkeyman!

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top