Join for free
Page 10 of 13 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 10:01 AM

Re: Brexit Party Donations.

[QUOTE=Banchory;1711167]
Originally Posted by Bread ->

Fact are facts and you did. Was it a Freudian slip?
No ... not at all.

Who did you vote for ?

I make that 10 times you have evaded the question. Why are you so scared of telling the truth ?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 02:18 PM

[QUOTE=Bread;1711265]
Originally Posted by Banchory ->

No ... not at all.

Who did you vote for ?

I make that 10 times you have evaded the question. Why are you so scared of telling the truth ?
*** Please do not repeat this question over and over again, it is classed as spamming.

Who a person votes for is personal, no-one is obliged to tell another person who they voted for.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 09:10 PM

I've asked you 7 times who you are voting for and you still can't tell me. That not only makes you incompetent because you don't know it also makes you a hypocrite.

I guess you cant Google up your own opinions you can only steal other peoples.

Where in earth did you dream up that fantasy about me voting for Farage because I want to remain?

I pity you.

You've absolutely no idea
Not surprising, really. He's a Lanky!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 12:13 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Not surprising, really. He's a Lanky!

Yep ...
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 05:35 AM

[QUOTE=Mags;1711473]

*** Please do not repeat this question over and over again, it is classed as spamming.

Who a person votes for is personal, no-one is obliged to tell another person who they voted for.
As I stated previously. It is also one of those questions that are considered to be extremely rude to ask in in this country.
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 05:58 AM

I guess you cant Google up your own opinions you can only steal other peoples.
Just like writing a dissertation or report I reference any source by providing a link to that source if the statement is not mine. I also link to reputable sources and not alt right fake news sites like Zerehedge.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

25-05-2019, 08:03 AM

Just like writing a dissertation or report I reference any source by providing a link to that source if the statement is not mine. I also link to reputable sources and not alt right fake news sites like Zerehedge.

Zero Hedge isn't a news site. Besides I have about 8 different sites I get news from.

I dont think you could write any dissertation... not your own anyway. Your incapable of thinking for yourself.

Have you seen the polls ?

Oh dear .... you lose again.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 02:29 PM

Talking of publications. Farage promised to publish the full policies of the brexit party after elections. As elections were two days ago, you think he is waiting for the results/outcome before publishing his (party's) intentions for the UK?
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2019, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Talking of publications. Farage promised to publish the full policies of the brexit party after elections. As elections were two days ago, you think he is waiting for the results/outcome before publishing his (party's) intentions for the UK?

Not much chance of the Solasch, the reptile is just a one horse driveling prat.

He never came up with anything before the referendum, now he has had 3 years to think about it he still hasn't come up with any thing.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2019, 12:47 PM

Well itsme, for a reptilian, one horse drivelling prat, he is doing pretty darn well in the EU elections if the unofficial polls are anything to go by.

Watch this space.

Page 10 of 13 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top