Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 11:14 AM

Re: Theresa May announces she will resign on 7 June

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Have just watched her speech.
Must say I thought she came over well, dignified in defeat.

She quoted, "Never forget that compromise is not a dirty word.
Life depends on compromise"
Hi

That was a joke.

Compromise is completely alien to her, it is her way and nothing else.

She is like a 2 year old in a tantrum.

Her tears were because she did not get her own way.

This is the woman who said she was going to be tough on Illegal Immigration and Crime.

Who at the same time refused to deport the illegals back to France and who insisted that they were released on Bail to disappear.

The woman who stopped stop and search, now we have an explosion of knife crime.

Good Riddance Mrs May, you have been a disaster.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 11:15 AM

Whoever takes over, it must be someone who supports Brexit 100%. It is however, rather hard to think of ANYONE who is not automatically thought of by many as self-serving careerists, not possessing the strength to stand up to Brussels or is the type of person who is not averse to dirty, backroom dealing. One only has to think of Boris, Gove, Raab, Leadstrom, Mordaunt and the likes, to let out a groan. Where is the one person with the strength and fortitude of Churchill and Thatcher? I cannot think of one single MP that I would trust 100% to fight on our behalf.

It's a hard task to find that one person whom, after the way this country has been allowed to be humiliated and shamed, do what has been chosen by the majority in this country - GET US OUT OF THE EU - NOW!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Never thought I could feel this way, but I don't have one single iota of sympathy for May, even her tears at the end of her resignation speech a few minutes ago, did nothing for me. Good riddance. She was prepared to betray 17.4 million people without a backward glance, in her quest to be the Prime Minister who negotiated and fulfilled Brexit. In her process, she sold her soul to the devil and has paid the price.

I hope she is just the first of many traitors to get their just reward for betrayal.
Can't argue with that assessment.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 11:37 AM

Whoever takes over, it must be someone who supports Brexit 100%. It is however, rather hard to think of ANYONE who is not automatically thought of by many as self-serving careerists, not possessing the strength to stand up to Brussels or is the type of person who is not averse to dirty, backroom dealing. One only has to think of Boris, Gove, Raab, Leadstrom, Mordaunt and the likes, to let out a groan. Where is the one person with the strength and fortitude of Churchill and Thatcher? I cannot think of one single MP that I would trust 100% to fight on our behalf.

It's a hard task to find that one person whom, after the way this country has been allowed to be humiliated and shamed, do what has been chosen by the majority in this country - GET US OUT OF THE EU - NOW!
There is no way, whoever bcomes PM can get anything done
as the POSHOC is still in charge, they have allready declared
their intentions regarding negotiations with EU!
None of which honor the brexit vote!
The only way to get a majority in POSHOC is to change
POSHOC! Via a swift General Election!
BRING IT ON!

Best Regards Donkeyman!
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

That was a joke.

This is the woman who said she was going to be tough on Illegal Immigration and Crime.

Who at the same time refused to deport the illegals back to France and who insisted that they were released on Bail to disappear.

Good Riddance Mrs May, you have been a disaster.
Totally agree mate.

She is a complete and utter waste of space and a disgrace to this country.
Good riddance to bad rubbish - worst PM in history imo.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 12:15 PM

Good Riddance!

She has broken every promise she made, and has betrayed her country and democracy

I have no sympathy whatsoever
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 12:19 PM

never thought i could feel this way, but i don't have one single iota of sympathy for may, even her tears at the end of her resignation speech a few minutes ago, did nothing for me. Good riddance. She was prepared to betray 17.4 million people without a backward glance, in her quest to be the prime minister who negotiated and fulfilled brexit. In her process, she sold her soul to the devil and has paid the price.

I hope she is just the first of many traitors to get their just reward for betrayal.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
hi

that was a joke.

This is the woman who said she was going to be tough on illegal immigration and crime.

Who at the same time refused to deport the illegals back to france and who insisted that they were released on bail to disappear.

Good riddance mrs may, you have been a disaster.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

24-05-2019, 12:23 PM

I wish she had been noble in defeat and just kept it short. It was embarrassing listening to all the things that could have been achieved but weren't.
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 12:26 PM

Hang on I'll fetch my knitting!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top