Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2015, 02:53 PM

Love and Sex with Robots

Hi

Well that got you looking

No, not a joke, it is for real, or soon will be.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/articl...ed-in-malaysia

There are already some very expensive and realistic sex dolls on the market, costing upwards of £30,000.

The Japanese are leading the way with intuitive, talking robots.

Apparently there is a big market for these things, they make both male and female versions.

Would you?

Could you?

Is that what the future is going be like?

I certainly hope not.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2015, 02:58 PM

Re: Love and Sex with Robots

Bloody hell!!!...If that's what the future looks like I'm so glad I won't be around....There'll probably be a robot running the Country by then...Oh wait!....There already is ;~).
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2015, 03:08 PM

What if they could make a robot that was indistinguishable from a human being? What if a brothel had both - robot and human - yet you didn't know which was which? If all you wanted was sex would it matter?

Why am I thinking of bums (female ) all of a sudden?
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2015, 03:15 PM

The only reason I can think of for wanting such a robot is "hopefully" you could switch it off if it started moaning, whinging and nagging.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2015, 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
The only reason I can think of for wanting such a robot is "hopefully" you could switch it off if it started .
I thought moaning, whinging and nagging was normal during the act.
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2015, 03:28 PM

Why not it may even stop some perverts interfering with young children which would be very good.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2015, 03:35 PM

I am with Doc on this and feel it would be good to have robot sex dolls for anyone that wants one...I bet they make them very realistic as well so I dont see the problem ..
If they relieve men and women without the need for them to resort to criminal sexual activities then all to the good imo
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2015, 03:37 PM

saw the pic - and thort ewwwww hope not ! but if there good ' could make a hell of a difference
gardener
UK
gardener is male  gardener has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2015, 03:43 PM

for me I'd say accept no substitutes - nothing is better than the real thing
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2015, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by gardener ->
for me I'd say accept no substitutes - nothing is better than the real thing

so very true ...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top