Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2016, 10:41 AM

Something to look into

Can a mask made of algae really perk up your breasts?
http://dailym.ai/2gQ1Yzi

Average bra size in the UK is between 36C and 34E - and is increasing every year
What is the best way to look after these most prized of assets?
A revolutionary beauty therapy promises to bring out the best in your breasts
Apparently, we Brits are blessed with the most impressive breasts in Europe. The average size in the UK is between 36C and 34E, and it is increasing every year.
So, how best to look after these most prized of assets? Especially at this festive time of year, when we are busy showing off our curves in more revealing cocktail dresses.
Enter the Cellcosmet Swiss Bust Contour Defining Treatment, an apparently revolutionary beauty therapy that promises to bring out the best in your breasts without resorting to scalpels or needles.

Anything with the word Swiss in it gives me faith. There’s something bracing and no-nonsense about it.
And they really do know their stuff when it comes to clocks, chocolate and anti-ageing — all those rich ladies flocking to spas on Lake Geneva could afford to go anywhere in the world in their bid to hold back time, but they opt to put their bodies and money in the hands of Swiss expertise.
So I arrive at the Aldo Coppola salon on London’s swanky Sloane Avenue — the only British clinic to offer the treatment — in an optimistic mood.
My therapist, a sensible-looking lady called Sharon, leads me downstairs to the treatment room where she instructs me to take off my shirt, bra and necklace, then gives me a towel to cover my breasts — which is sweet, if a bit unnecessary seeing as she was going to spend the next hour doing much more than just looking at them.
The treatment is designed to reshape and tone the bust.

It is essential, Sharon explains, to take good care of your breasts because there are no muscles there that do the job of maintaining them for you.
Your breasts are supported by a kind of natural bra of connective tissue that goes from underneath the chest to the neck, so it’s important to make sure this skin is in as good a shape as possible.
‘When you start to sag, it begins from the back of the neck,’ she says. ‘So don’t forget to bring your cream all the way back there when you apply it.’

The treatment starts with a gentle exfoliation, with Sharon applying a grainy scrub designed to take off dead skin and prepare the area for the treatment ahead.
I worried that this might be painful, but it isn’t at all.
I regularly exfoliate my face, legs, arms and even my stomach, but it has never dawned on me that my embonpoint could benefit from a bit of exfoliation, too.
Then, Sharon removes the excess with a hot towel, but she’s careful to leave some grains there for the massage process — ‘the breast area is never exfoliated, so it needs to be done more than once’. After the hot towel, Sharon sprays a toning spritz on my breasts, which certainly wakes me (and them) up. Massage oil is next, a mixture of rosehip, borage, evening primrose, carrot and geranium essential oil.
After the oil it’s time for the mask, which contains a marine algae complex to help slow down the loss of collagen and elastin (the two most important ingredients in keeping a cleavage pert), spirulina, amino acids, flavinoids and other nutrients that are good for cell regeneration and tissue repair, along with dry witch hazel extract and carrot essential oil, which will soften the skin.

I mention this topic as the fact many of you may possibly be on a tight schedule yet wishing you were running away to Switzerland ...... I myself offer a breast exfoliant treatment while you wait service and all I ask in return is you mow the lawn and give the car a bit of a tidy up
saphire17
England
saphire17 is female  saphire17 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2016, 11:17 AM

Re: Something to look into

Why am i not surprised ,good to see some things don,t change Marmaduke, xx
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2016, 11:54 AM

Some people clearly have too much time on their hands
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2016, 11:57 AM

You're on!Y 57 according to your profile...Go and get a job!!!
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2016, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
You're on!Y 57 according to your profile...Go and get a job!!!

Shrupppp!
I'm working as we speak ,scraping algae from passing ferries for my new business adventure
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2016, 12:32 PM

Is this no stopping this man ruthio?
I keep telling folks he's a nutter.
saphire17
England
saphire17 is female  saphire17 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2016, 12:46 PM

Don,t take any notice Marmaduke ,someone still loves you wink wink. Xx
Bye the way ,how is Samps. ☺
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2016, 12:54 PM

I've been told I have healing hands Marmaduke if you're wanting any help.

ETA. Don't need any exfoliants either, the callouses on my hands will do the trick
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2016, 12:57 PM

Yes Marmaduke this is certainly worth a look.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2016, 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I've been told I have healing hands Marmaduke if you're wanting any help.

)
What a kind offer.
im sure he'd appreciate your healing hands.......he got his bits caught in his zip yesterday

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top