Join for free
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2011, 10:06 PM

For Dm!! The Digestive biscuit!!

Digestives are wholewheat plain biscuits McVities are the choice of the connoisseur but there's some others that are acceptable too lol They come in a chocolate coated variety too in either milk or plain.. Then there's the cheese brigade who favour the plain ones with butter & cheese.. lol

dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2011, 11:31 PM

Re: For Dm!! The Digestive biscuit!!

Oh wow, Cassie, thanks! I've come across digestive biscuits in reading, but never sure exactly what they were. Those chocolate ones look tasty ..... what is the "digestive" part .... are they supposed to be easy on people with stomach problems?
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2011, 12:47 AM

Re: For Dm!! The Digestive biscuit!!

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Oh wow, Cassie, thanks! I've come across digestive biscuits in reading, but never sure exactly what they were. Those chocolate ones look tasty ..... what is the "digestive" part .... are they supposed to be easy on people with stomach problems?
Baking Soda is a bicarbonate, and so can act as an antacid. (swiped off google)lol
I have my suspicion the cheese pic is a digestive imposter Well its not a McVities Some, like oatcakes can be awfly 'claggy' to eat and require a cup of tea too! That of course doesnt include the cheese version which imho warrents some more grapey

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top