Join for free
Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2017, 09:55 AM

Re: Jokes for Ladies (Sisters' Revenge!)

Of course women don't work as hard as men -
They get it right first time.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2017, 10:56 AM

Wedding Tombstones

A husband and his wife had a bitter quarrel on the day of their 40th wedding anniversary.

The husband yells, "When you die, I'm getting you a headstone that reads: 'Here Lies My Wife - Cold As Ever'."

"Yeah," she replies, "When you die, I'm getting you a headstone reads: 'Here Lies My Husband - Stiff At Last.'"
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2017, 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Wedding Tombstones

A husband and his wife had a bitter quarrel on the day of their 40th wedding anniversary.

The husband yells, "When you die, I'm getting you a headstone that reads: 'Here Lies My Wife - Cold As Ever'."

"Yeah," she replies, "When you die, I'm getting you a headstone reads: 'Here Lies My Husband - Stiff At Last.'"
At least he died happy!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2017, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Wedding Tombstones

That made me laugh, May.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2017, 12:08 AM

Sorry to intrude on your gender-specific thread, but I have an appropriate one to add.

Two women were having lunch together and discussing the merits of cosmetic surgery.

The first woman says, "I need to be honest with you. I'm getting a boob job."

The second one says, "Oh, that's nothing. I'm thinking of having my arsehole bleached!"

To which the first replies, "Whoa, I just can't picture your husband as a blond."
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2017, 07:37 AM

Three men died, but before God would let them into heaven, God gave them a chance to come back as anything they wanted.

The first guy said, “I want to come back as myself, but 100 times smarter.” So God made him 100 times smarter.

The second guy said, “I want to be better than that guy, make me 1000 times smarter.” So God made him 1000 times smarter.

The last guy decided he would be the best. So he said, “God, make me better than both of them, make me 1,000,000 times smarter.”

So God made him a woman.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

07-06-2017, 01:49 PM

"Cash, check or charge?" I asked, after folding items the woman wished to purchase. As she fumbled for her wallet I noticed a remote control for a television set in her purse.

"So, do you always carry your TV remote?" I asked.

"No," she replied, "but my husband refused to come shopping with me, so I figured this was the most legal evil thing I could do to him."
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2017, 04:40 PM

We don't mind who posts here, it's just a few jokes from the female point of view.
If it brings out your feminine side JBR the feel free!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2017, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
We don't mind who posts here, it's just a few jokes from the female point of view.
If it brings out your feminine side JBR the feel free!
I think the important thing is that I can laugh at myself!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

09-06-2017, 03:38 PM

What does it mean when a man is in your bed gasping for breath and calling your name?

You didn’t hold the pillow down long enough.

Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top