Join for free
Page 2 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2018, 01:00 PM

Re: You know when you are Old when.

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

It is strange when the girls, who would never dream of walking around with nothing or next to nothing on in front of others just do not bother about you.

You are Grandad, no threat at all.

I do feel old today.

Nothing - or next to nothing? Which was it?
Is this the same young lass you posted about last week and said was growing boobs already?

Sorry Swim, but if the parents of a 'developing' girl didn't have a gentle word about being a little more private now she is turning into a young lady, then I'm I would.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2018, 01:29 PM

I am sorry Swimmy but having four daughters, l would not be happy with that. I hope they don’t ask to sit on your lap without any clothes on as well.

Imagine, in years to come if the little girl remembered this occasion and imagined more than what occurred. I think it’s better to be safe than sorry and you should have told her to go and put some clothes on.

If it was the mothers prancing around without any clothes on, then l am surprised that the Polish husbands who are probably devout Catholics would have allowed this.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2018, 02:11 PM

This is weird IMO
What is the mother thinking of ?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2018, 02:42 PM

Hi

Nope, not Nadi, who is 9 soon, these are twenty/thirty somethings.

A sign of the times I suppose, they simply do not see me as a sexual threat, I am just Granddad.

The house is as clean as a new pin now and they covered up when the lads woke up.

Perhaps I am just old fashioned, it was not what I expected.

They are very comfortable with their bodies when they do not perceive a threat.

Nadi is very different, long gone are the days when I bathed her, she is very aware of her body and the bathroom door is slammed and locked.

Good for her.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2018, 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Nope, not Nadi, who is 9 soon, these are twenty/thirty somethings.

A sign of the times I suppose, they simply do not see me as a sexual threat, I am just Granddad.

The house is as clean as a new pin now and they covered up when the lads woke up.

Perhaps I am just old fashioned, it was not what I expected.

They are very comfortable with their bodies when they do not perceive a threat.

Nadi is very different, long gone are the days when I bathed her, she is very aware of her body and the bathroom door is slammed and locked.

Good for her.

You had nude cleaners in? 20 & 30 years old? Are these your Polish friends?

Why do they cover up when their husbands/fathers/the other men wake up, but not you? That shows they know jolly well what they're doing.

I am struggling to make sense of all this Swim, because you only ever tell bits of a tale, not the full story, and that is why you can easily be misunderstood.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2018, 05:56 PM

I know I'm old because my knees sound like castanets when I get up from my chair.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2018, 05:57 PM

I don't know, coz I'm not old, my 9 year old great niece might disagree though
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2018, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
I know I'm old because my knees sound like castanets when I get up from my chair.
So long as it's not accompanied by the tuba, it's OK.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

07-10-2018, 06:08 PM

I must be getting old because I have had to pack up and come in from planting my wallflowers because my back aches so much.

I'm sure I easily did all that flowerbed in one go last year.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2018, 06:25 PM

you know when you're getting old when you attend more funerals than you do weddings

Page 2 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top