Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2011, 10:35 AM

Turbulent Thursday...

A very good morning to all from Sherwood Forest on another wet and windy day.

Had a great lunch with eldest daughter and family yesterday, so I think we have now finished the annual celebrations at last, phew....

No plans for today other than cooking salmon and veg for lunch, and walking the dogs in between showers (hopefully)...

Have a good day yourselves and I hope everyone's ailments are a little easier today....

Barry
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2011, 11:02 AM

Re: Turbulent Thursday...

Good morning all, windy and raining here today. Everything is getting back to normal in the house with just the new year celebrations to come then it's all over for another year.
I see Tarzan's monkey cheetah died at the age of 80, my mother always told me bananas were good for you, although my wife went on a diet of bananas for 3 months, she didn't lose any weight, but boy can she climb! (Bob Hope).
Enjoy your day Folks.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2011, 11:23 AM

Good morning fellow members and a wild and squally one it is too .

I won't be venturing far today except across the fields with Chloe. Lots of ironing to do. The amount I have for one person always surprises me, I do like a clean sheets, one of lifes little luxuries and have been known to change them more than the usual once a week .

I have lots of fresh ginger in the fridge so am going to have a go at some ginger cordial which is good for poorly chests and tummies .

Eileen I hope you back is better today and that you are managing to cope.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2011, 02:50 PM

Good morning all. My doctor's visit went well yesterday. I guess I'll live. LOL I didn't mention new aches & pains as she couldn't do anything for them anyway.

Still raining & windy as we're back into a Wintery pattern. 12 inches of new snow in the mountains which has been sorely needed for ski buffs. Have a great day all.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2011, 03:56 PM

It hasnt stopped raining all day, and its cold, and I hear that they are going to have snow in Scotland so no doubt we will get some of that. Aint life grand.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2011, 04:34 PM

Morning all, well, it's morning here! Cloudy and more seasonable, only 1℃ (34℉) at nearing 10:30 AM. Back is bad so I haven't been down for mail or grass; poor Leia! So no news, hope all are well .....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2011, 04:47 PM

Bob I am pleased to hear your Dr's visit went well .

Eileen I am relieved to 'see' you having feared your back might be worse

Are you getting some heat on your poorly back , a hot water bottle or shower/bath maybe,
...Can a neighbour pick a little grass for Leia, I know being unable to get it yourself will be worrying you...
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2011, 04:50 PM

Getting windy here.
And I'm not a fan of windy weather. Not since my shed roof blew off one year.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2011, 04:51 PM

Oh yes, Meg, the hot water bottle is working overtime. I've asked Chris to come over, he may do grass for me; thanks for asking. Back is still very painful.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2011, 11:33 PM

Glad to hear your Doctors appointment went well Bob...

Eileen, sorry to hear your back is no better hope tomorrow brings some improvement for you....

t's been a wild day today here....very strong winds overnight which carried on today with, at times, torrential rain!!! Was very lucky to escape the rain whilst walking this morning and afternoon. Had nothing else planned, so had a relaxing day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top