Join for free
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2011, 11:38 AM

Re: Anybody Doing Owt?

Originally Posted by Graham ->
With all these people who are going to be tucked up with me, I'm just wondering what my wife is going to say.

......."Happy New Year"?
miki's mum
Perth Western Australia
miki's mum is female  miki's mum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2011, 12:50 PM

That's funny, Berxer!!! I think we will be waking up as you lot are nodding off! I think in your Winter you are 8 hours behind us. We are GMT +8 which goes down one in your Summer. Hope you are all snug as bugs in a rug tonight!!
Lynne55
Lancs.
Lynne55 is female  Lynne55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2011, 01:03 PM

Another one who will be staying in. I'm not one for going out now either. If it wasnt for the fireworks frightening Taffy we would probably be in bed before midnight.
We have got a Dinner Dance next weekend which i'm being dragged kicking & screaming to. Its some association Hubby belongs to & he enjoy going to the dance but I dont know most of the ones that go & i'm not one for going out at night now. In fact the last night out I had was the dance last year

Whatever every one is doing I hope you all have a lovely night & all the best for 2012
miki's mum
Perth Western Australia
miki's mum is female  miki's mum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2011, 02:25 PM

We are so darn exciting here, we decided not to experiment with the daiquiris and 2.5 hrs to midnight, we are both thinking it is nearly sleep time!!! lol!!!
Kath 131
Preston, Lancashire
Kath 131 is female  Kath 131 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2011, 03:11 PM

Ok you miserable lot!!! get the guiness out and have a knees up!Only joking me and my tuther half (mollie knows what that means), can't be bothered either these days, pubs too packed, they charge you to get in a load of p--s heads that can't behave! It's not worth it much sooner stay in watch the box and have a couple of drinks with a nice supper. We are having prawns, and spit roast ham on nice fresh barmcakes (aka buns, baps, teacakes)! Not on the same barmcake though.

Have a good one everybody. xxxxx

Ps how do I get smilies on here please?
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2011, 03:33 PM

I'm visiting my mom at supper time and will stay to chat as long as she wants to stay awake, then I'll call it a night.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2011, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Kath 131 ->
Have a good one everybody. xxxxx

Ps how do I get smilies on here please?
Hi Kath when you reply to a post, use the REPLY button not the QUICK REPLY one ....... the smilies will then be displayed on the right of your reply box.

The quick reply is ok to use if you don't intend using smilies
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2011, 04:58 PM

LOL! I'll either be in bed myself or in the hospital ... going to the ER later today because of pain and fatigue .......
Bridie
northants
Bridie is female  Bridie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2011, 05:00 PM

I have never been one for going out on new years eve and I shall be working tonight but I shall make sure I see 2011 out of the door at the stroke of midnight. In fact I'll give it a big kick up the backside to see it on its way.

Hope you are all nice and snuggly tucked up together in bed and Ill see you all in 2012 and I hope its a much better year than the last one.

Gabi
Lancs,.
Gabi is female  Gabi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2011, 05:03 PM

I've had many many good New Year nights it's now a quiet night in with a bevvy and the telly.

Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top