Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 09:10 AM

Lie With me

Anyone watch the first episode last night?

Its about a woman who is convinced her hsband is cheating on her with someone at work. She got the wrong woman though - its the Nanny he's having a passionate affair with.

Its just 4 episodes, one each night this week. Channel 5, 9 pm.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 09:11 AM

Re: Lie With me

I'll watch catch up today
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 11:00 AM

Hmm!..wasn't impressed with the acting..think I'll give this one a miss.
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 11:58 AM

Too chick-flick for me, but I've probably missed some good stuff over the years with that attitude, lol.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 01:59 PM

Thank mupsy, ill get that on catch up
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Anyone watch the first episode last night?

Its about a woman who is convinced her hsband is cheating on her with someone at work. She got the wrong woman though - its the Nanny he's having a passionate affair with.

Its just 4 episodes, one each night this week. Channel 5, 9 pm.
Ooh Mups, Thank Goodness that l have just watched it before reading your thread.

Reason why... you have given away a huge spoiler that could spoil it for those that haven’t seen it yet.

I liked it, it’s very glossy.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Ooh Mups, Thank Goodness that l have just watched it before reading your thread.

Reason why... you have given away a huge spoiler that could spoil it for those that haven’t seen it yet.

I liked it, it’s very glossy.

That is not a spoiler at all, Art.

A 'spoiler' to me, is when someone tells you the ending, or the next episode even, but I have not said anything that wasn't shown in the first episode only.
The affair was not a secret which I have inadvertently divulged.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 02:19 PM

That is not a spoiler at all, Art.

A 'spoiler' to me, is when someone tells you the ending, or the next episode even, but I have not said anything that wasn't shown in the first episode only.
The affair was not a secret which I have inadvertently divulged.

I wouldn’t have known who he was having the affair with until the very end of the first episode, so your revelation would have spoilt it for me.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

13-07-2021, 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I wouldn’t have known who he was having the affair with until the end, so your revelation would have spoilt it for me.

Did you watch it?
I have not spoilt anything Art.
If you had watched it last night, it showed him quite plainly romping with the Nanny. Anyone who watched it will already know that so I have not said anything I shouldn't.

Like I said before, a spoiler is when you tell someone what is to come, NOT what has already been and gone!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

13-07-2021, 02:45 PM

Did you watch it?
I have not spoilt anything Art.
If you had watched it last night, it showed him quite plainly romping with the Nanny. Anyone who watched it will already know that so I have not said anything I shouldn't.

Like I said before, a spoiler is when you tell someone what is to come, NOT what has already been and gone!
Of course, l’ve watched it, which l plainly stated in my first post.

I must have missed something... where at the beginning, or during the episode, did it show them romping?

It didn’t, this came at the very end and so it was a guessing game until then.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top