Join for free
Page 2 of 24 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2013, 07:20 PM

Re: I'm A Celebrity Spoiler Page

Not heard of some of these...Amy, Alfonso, Rebecca, Vincent.

Not sure the line up would hold my interest to watch each episode. Wonder how Lucy Pargeter would be written out of Emmerdale? Hasn't she got a busy pub to run?
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2013, 10:52 PM

Looking forward to seeing Joey Essex, I'm a great fan of The Only Way Of Essex in which he belongs to. He's really thick and stupid so it will be interesting to see if he is like that in real life.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2013, 11:02 PM

Yes, he could show true colours. If he makes a show of being thick it would take a lot to keep it up all the time in the jungle with continual filming.

But then again, he really could be that stupid!
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2013, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by basser ->
would you classify these celebs as E,F,G or H. grades... ?
As long as they're good fun and have a go at most things, I couldn't care less what class of celeb they are
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2013, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by Alicat ->
Looking forward to seeing Joey Essex, I'm a great fan of The Only Way Of Essex in which he belongs to. He's really thick and stupid so it will be interesting to see if he is like that in real life.
I've seen him on 8 Out of 10 Cats and, unless he's putting on an act, he is that thick!
Stella H
Lowestoft, Suffolk
Stella H is female  Stella H has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2013, 06:17 PM

Tonight's the night, 9pm to 1030pm.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

17-11-2013, 06:19 PM

Yep - this is it Stella get yourself comfy, nibbles and coffee or something and make notes (mental ones of course) of who we can't stand from the outset
Stella H
Lowestoft, Suffolk
Stella H is female  Stella H has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2013, 10:17 AM

Well, that was good. Oh dear, I think that Joey Essex is going to be a target for the voters!
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2013, 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Not heard of some of these...Amy, Alfonso, Rebecca, Vincent.

Not sure the line up would hold my interest to watch each episode. Wonder how Lucy Pargeter would be written out of Emmerdale? Hasn't she got a busy pub to run?

Most of the soaps are filmed months in advance. Often in Emmerdale there will be scenes supposedly in winter but the trees are still in full leaf etc. Then of course there was Chas Dingles 'quick' trip to France some time ago, the 'quick' trip lasted quite a few weeks ! Funny that big Mo off Eastenders was also missing at the same time! Who really knows what is recorded and what is live? After all we never really know do we? Despite what they would have us believe.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2013, 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by Stella H ->
Well, that was good. Oh dear, I think that Joey Essex is going to be a target for the voters!
I think it will be Mathew someone or other who keeps crying, I thought he was a footballer but seems a bit of a wimp

Off to a good start

Page 2 of 24 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top