Join for free
Page 3 of 24 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Stella H
Lowestoft, Suffolk
Stella H is female  Stella H has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2013, 12:58 PM

Re: I'm A Celebrity Spoiler Page

Joey Essex made me laugh - he seems more worried about his hair than anything else!
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2013, 01:05 PM

Yes those are the obvious ones for voters.

Was so looking forward to seeing Vincent - love him from Strictly - so very disappointed he wasn't there. Maybe he'll appear in a few days. They always introduce new ones after a while.

I think the Westlife lad will do well.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2013, 01:58 PM

Vincent was in the confirmed lineup so, as you say, he may appear as a newcomer.

Matthew was exactly as I thought he'd be (from his own description of himself). Part of me hopes the experience teaches him to man up a bit - he's more girly than some girls I know!

I quite like the lad from Westlife, he seems down to earth and ready to face what comes his way.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2013, 03:15 PM

I`d never heard of Alfonso but I quite like him. He could go far. On BBC2 they said Lucy was bitchy. Thought was unkind, especially as she let the red team get a meal with the star BTT.

Matthew was a real surprise: those tears!
Joey, thick as a brick. Confrontate? heh heh.
David. Far too posh.
Don,t watch Eastenders so don,t know how Laila will get on.
still not sure about the girls.
Kian is ok I suppose.

They do sometimes bring in other people at a later date, or when somebody leaves the camp and the show, after throwing a tantrum.

I have to ask, if someone is scared of anything that moves, or even their own shadow, why go on a show like this? Matthew was hysterically funny when he jumped up squealing at that insect crawling past, even before he,d set foot in camp.

thought the BBC2 crowd very noisy so switched off.
Stella H
Lowestoft, Suffolk
Stella H is female  Stella H has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2013, 04:22 PM

I think most of them go in it for the money Jazzi, they get quite well paid I believe.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2013, 04:28 PM

My tip for the winner is Kian fearless and good looking he will get the female vote.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2013, 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->

Matthew was a real surprise: those tears!

I have to ask, if someone is scared of anything that moves, or even their own shadow, why go on a show like this? Matthew was hysterically funny when he jumped up squealing at that insect crawling past, even before he,d set foot in camp.
I watched his show for years (before he started to irriate me) and he is a self-confessed wimp; he states openly on his show that if there is a spider, his wife has to get rid of it. He almost jumps at his own shadow.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2013, 09:18 PM

I must confess I like Richard Madely taking over his show this week, funny they've had really boring topics while Matthew's away, he gets on my nerves going on about "breeders". His wife was on there this morning, lovely girl.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2013, 12:40 PM

Something I don't like about Richard Madely though is, he is even worse than Matthew for rudely interrupting everything the panel are saying. He never lets anyone finish a sentence. He is definitely 'a talker' not ' a listener'.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2013, 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by Stella H ->
I think most of them go in it for the money Jazzi, they get quite well paid I believe.

How much would everyone here charge before they would be willing to eat all the revolting things they have to?

Personally, I could never do it, no matter how much was offered.

(By the way, has this thread become the same as the other "I'm a Celebrity" thread further back? Thought this "spoilers)"?

Page 3 of 24 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top