Join for free
Page 155 of 157 « First < 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2020, 11:59 PM

Re: Emmerdale

I do wish they'd write Mandy bloomin' Dingle out. Can't stand her childish, noisy, shouty character. I mean, what does she honestly do?

And what about Charity? Does she fancy men AND women? Hasn't she had affairs with both?

And don't even start me on that sulky-faced pretend-vet Jamie Tate!
In fact, I don't ever recall seeing Paddy doing any veterinary work either, and him and Chaz are getting on my wick with their marriage drama too.

I don't watch all the soaps like some people do, I only watch two, and I am pretty fed up with both of them nowadays.

Where's Debbie Dingle these days too?
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2020, 03:20 PM

Debbie the actress is on long maternity leave. I don’t think she wants to come back. Hurrah. She is allegedly at her other garage in Scotland. And where is Zak? Why does he only make brief appearances?

I expect most of the older cast members are isolating or keeping safe distances.

Where does everyone sleep at the Dingle house?

Why does Charity screech so much?

Who will win in the fight of the egos...Jamie or Mackenzie?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2020, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Debbie the actress is on long maternity leave. I don’t think she wants to come back. Hurrah. She is allegedly at her other garage in Scotland. And where is Zak? Why does he only make brief appearances?

I expect most of the older cast members are isolating or keeping safe distances.

Where does everyone sleep at the Dingle house?

Why does Charity screech so much?

Who will win in the fight of the egos...Jamie or Mackenzie?

Not sure who screeches most Jazzi - Charity or Mandy Dingle. They both screech like demented parrots.

As for Jamie or Mackenzie, I can't stand sulky Jamie as I have said before, and at the moment, I am trying to like Mackenzie - but struggling.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

13-12-2020, 04:14 PM

I think Emmerdale's really gone downhill.
There are no good story lines going on, just the continuation of that silly doctor and his on/off romance with Leyla, they are acting like a pair of 12 yr olds!

Rishi is as gormless as they come, and I can't stand that estranged sister, Meena, either. I think it's something about her peculiar stretchy mouth, it could easily swallow a grapefruit whole.

And after Leanne's months of baby drama in Corrie, I thought we were about to start a similar story with Laurel and her pregnancy. These two soaps pinch eath other's ideas all the time.
I'm getting really bored with Emmerdale lately.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

08-04-2021, 10:32 PM

Anyone else getting fed up with all the misery and fall-outs in this programme now?
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 08:38 AM

Yes, me Mups.

I wonder how the writers will take the credit card fraud storyline forward? Will Mandy and Vinny be told? Will Lydia have to pay it back, or try to prove it had nothing to do with her? Will the truth send Vinny off the rails? Oh the excitement! Lol.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

09-04-2021, 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Yes, me Mups.

I wonder how the writers will take the credit card fraud storyline forward? Will Mandy and Vinny be told? Will Lydia have to pay it back, or try to prove it had nothing to do with her? Will the truth send Vinny off the rails? Oh the excitement! Lol.

Hah, yes I agree Jazzi. I think Vinny's denials about his father are going on a bit too long now, too. Hope they are not going to drag it on for months.

Lots are complaining about the number of gays on Corrie, but what about Charity then, she likes both sides of the fence!
Xandra
United Kingdom
Xandra is female  Xandra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 01:58 PM

Jamie Tate is supposed to be 25 years old this summer, his wife Andrea is presumably around the same age.
So why are scriptwriters teaming Andrea up with the old vicar Charles who is nearly 50?
I know they come up with unlikely pairings but this is just silly.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

09-04-2021, 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by Xandra ->
Jamie Tate is supposed to be 25 years old this summer, his wife Andrea is presumably around the same age.
So why are scriptwriters teaming Andrea up with the old vicar Charles who is nearly 50?
I know they come up with unlikely pairings but this is just silly.

I agree, Xandra.
I thought it looks rather silly when they were attempting to flirt. A very mis-matched couple indeed.

Another one I'm fed up with is Chastity, and also Mandy Dingle for their constant screetching. Can't these women ever just talk without pulling faces and screeching?
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 02:17 PM

Rest assured Meena will work on upsetting that apple cart given she thinks her sister ought to be reunited with Charles .

Page 155 of 157 « First < 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top