Join for free
Page 249 of 259 « First < 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2020, 12:28 AM

Re: Coronation Street

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Oh! That's cheating!

So Geoff can't be dead then, after all.

I wondered how Yasmin could hang on the ridge tiles so easily for so long, I know I couldn't, because your own bodyweight would be pulling you downwards.

I also thought it daft when wots-his-name, the lad who's been helping Alya with her fight against Geoff, arrived at the roof scene, stood there and never even phoned for help immediately. Who would leave 3 people hanging off a roof and not phone 999 straightaway - let alone seeing a dead body on the pavement!
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2020, 07:22 AM

How did Yazmeen's granddaughter get from unconscious on the floor to climbing onto a roof with no sign of head injury? You sure have to suspend disbelief in soaps!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2020, 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by eccles ->
How did Yazmeen's granddaughter get from unconscious on the floor to climbing onto a roof with no sign of head injury? You sure have to suspend disbelief in soaps!

And he kicked her while she lay on the floor. So she must have woken up, thought, ‘oh, best check my phone...I might have a message from Gran, yes, there it is. What’s that Lassie? Gran is up on the roof, followed by Geoff? And she’s in danger. Come on Lassie, let’s go help her!’

And by the magic of television...there she is.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2020, 10:26 AM

My thoughts too jazzi - but we must remember, anything is possible in soaps!!!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2020, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by jazzi ->
and he kicked her while she lay on the floor. So she must have woken up, thought, ‘oh, best check my phone...i might have a message from gran, yes, there it is. What’s that lassie? Gran is up on the roof, followed by geoff? And she’s in danger. Come on lassie, let’s go help her!’

and by the magic of television...there she is.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2020, 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I wondered how Yasmin could hang on the ridge tiles so easily for so long, I know I couldn't, because your own bodyweight would be pulling you downwards.

I also thought it daft when wots-his-name, the lad who's been helping Alya with her fight against Geoff, arrived at the roof scene, stood there and never even phoned for help immediately. Who would leave 3 people hanging off a roof and not phone 999 straightaway - let alone seeing a dead body on the pavement!
If you ever find yourself in that situation Mups, climb a bit higher and sit straddle legged over the ridge tiles. You can sit there all day, I know because I've done it when I was replacing the cement under the ridge tiles...You get a great view of the surrounding countryside as well!..
Try and pick a fine day though..
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2020, 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
If you ever find yourself in that situation Mups, climb a bit higher and sit straddle legged over the ridge tiles. You can sit there all day, I know because I've done it when I was replacing the cement under the ridge tiles...You get a great view of the surrounding countryside as well!..
And preferably when not being pursued by an evil, mad ex partner.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

13-12-2020, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
And preferably when not being pursued by an evil, mad ex partner.
Yazmeen should have sat on the velux Jazzi, and Geoff would have never climbed out.....

How come the house didn't burn down from the fire Geoff started with the lighter fuel?.....

And how come Alya manage to get past the fire?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2020, 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->

Yes, that would have been mych safer than just hanging on.
I half exected one of the ridge tiles to come loose!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

13-12-2020, 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Yes, that would have been mych safer than just hanging on.
I half exected one of the ridge tiles to come loose!
I ought to mention though Mups......Don't wear a skirt when you do it...........

Page 249 of 259 « First < 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top