Join for free
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2009, 03:52 PM

Desperate Romantics!

Any one else watch it? I adore the pre-raphaelites and actually find this romp great fun. However, I mentioned it on an Arts forum and everyone got vey sniffy! How can you not like a bodice-ripper with great artists?
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2009, 07:48 PM

Re: Desperate Romantics!

I haven't watched it but the gtrailers look fun!
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2009, 03:57 PM

Lol I'll try and keep an eye out for it
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2009, 04:02 PM

Don`t get too close - you probably put your eye out with the well endowed young lady on last nights very enthusiastic episode!
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2009, 04:14 PM

I've only just started watching it but my husband has watched everyone (I wonder why ). It's very fruity isn't it, the amount of women that Gabrielle (is it) has had is nobodys business!! he's had more women than hot dinners!! Quite a good story to it all the same. I think it's the last one tonight much to my husband's disappointment.
Chr1st1an
East Anglia
Chr1st1an is male  Chr1st1an has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2009, 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by claireandaisy ->
Don`t get too close - you probably put your eye out with the well endowed young lady on last nights very enthusiastic episode!
Darn! It had to be THAT episode I missed. I too have enjoyed the series - I think Rosetti is well acted [also the one playing Ruskin]

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top