Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2015, 08:03 AM

David Walliams.

Is it just me that finds David Walliams' behaviour on BGT infuriating? He will insist on passing hopeless acts and then taunting Simon with it. I thought the program was designed to find an act good enough to perform before the queen, not many of the acts passed so far fit that criterium.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2015, 08:21 AM

Re: David Walliams.

Stopped watching the programme before he became a judge, too many fragile people being made fun of, but in principle though I like David I can only take him in small doses. His appeal wanes rather quickly I find.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2015, 08:22 AM

I feel the same , he is infuriating, it's attention seeking , he's like a silly child , it's all about him . I record it now so I can skip past his silly antics
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2015, 08:29 AM

I don't watch that programme, but I do like him.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2015, 08:48 AM

Alan I agree it is getting a bit silly now and it does not do any favours to people putting them through when they have no real talent. They will be eliminated in the next round having been given a false sense of their chances, I find that quite cruel.

I do like DW generally when he is not being 'over the top'.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2015, 09:41 AM

Sometimes the judges try and steal the limelight more than the acts.
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2015, 09:47 AM

I think he is only there to add padding,its well edited to show him taunting Cowell,to obviously make for television.
Jimmy
Lancashire
Jimmy is male  Jimmy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2015, 05:12 PM

I don't usually watch it, but last night Walliams was ridiculous, he is too far over the top, and he pressed that golden button for that woman who was a load of crap, Cowell needs to sack him.
maursey
hertfordshire
maursey is female  maursey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2015, 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by Jimmy ->
I don't usually watch it, but last night Walliams was ridiculous, he is too far over the top, and he pressed that golden button for that woman who was a load of crap, Cowell needs to sack him.
I agree. I don't know why Simon keeps him on as he gives the impression that David gets on his nerves, but then I guess he thinks it keeps the viewers happy.

When Piers Morgan was a judge on one of Simon's shows, I once read that he told Piers to argue more. Seems it's all an act with the judges.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2015, 07:50 PM

I totally agree with all the posters , I think it is all just a load of B------s just designed to try and boost what is now basically a rather boring and tedious programme . I don"t bother to watch it except when with G/C aged 9 and 6who like it. [doesn't that speak volumes]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top