Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2015, 02:52 PM

Re: Buy With Confidence

Originally Posted by Meg ->
My neighbour used Which Local to find a kitchen fitter and they did great job .

I didn't but went to Magnet and Southern who gave a dreadful service. The kitchen planner failed to turn as arranged and when the kitchen arrived had missed out many items which should have been on the order.

The fitters were a disaster and among other things set fire to the kitchen wall, flooded the kitchen, left holes in the walls, put sockets on the wrong way round , were dirty (diarrhoea all over the loo and cigarette ends thrown everywhere) and rude. They were a father and son from Hereford who didn't speak but communicated in grunts .

Months after the kitchen was fitted when investigating a strange smell I found a gap in the waste pipe under the skink .

I did get a bit knocked off the bill but it was no compensation for all the hassle.

I have lived with some of the mistakes and put others right myself, I couldn't face another lot of men in my house.
Oh Meg, what a dreadful experience - the loo, oh dear disgusting. How I dread having work done.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top