Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2010, 08:36 PM

Eastenders question please

My husband and I would like to know please how did Chelsea realise that she was pregnant and not Amira when the two tests were mixed up in Chelsea's pocket?

Originally when the two tests were pulled out Chelsea thought it was Amira that was pregnant because Amira said she thought she was pregnant, but then when Chelsea went around to see Amira, how did she realise that she was pregnant and Amira was not?

We know Chelsea had a second test that proved she wasn't pregnant.

Phew it's complicated isnt it

Any ideas anyone?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2010, 09:01 PM

Re: Eastenders question please

Previous to Chelsea going around to see Amira, Denise went out and bought Chelsea another pregnancy kit while they were in the Queen Vic. She sent Chelsea to the ladies loo to do the test .....Chelsea returned and said there was something she had to do and I assumed that this test proved positive and she had to tell Amira quickly

Nothing is straightforward in EE!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2010, 09:05 PM

Rethinking ..... I think I've got myself confused as well now!
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2010, 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Previous to Chelsea going around to see Amira, Denise went out and bought Chelsea another pregnancy kit while they were in the Queen Vic. She sent Chelsea to the ladies loo to do the test .....Chelsea returned and said there was something she had to do and I assumed that this test proved positive and she had to tell Amira quickly

Nothing is straightforward in EE!
So why did Chelsea tell Amira "I made a mistake, it's you that's pregnant." ?

I don't know Mags, it's so bloomin' complicated, were still not understanding it.

It's no good, I'm going to have to look at the Eastenders spoilers.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2010, 10:00 PM

You've both totally confused me and I don't really watch it!!!!!!!
Alicat
West Berkshire

27-04-2010, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by merz ->
You've both totally confused me and I don't really watch it!!!!!!!
Alicat
West Berkshire

27-04-2010, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Rethinking ..... I think I've got myself confused as well now!

Right Mags, I've had a skirt around and found the answer on Digital Spy. It was exactly as you said Mags, except the second test that Chelsea did proved that she wasn't pregnant.

Anyway what the situation is, is that Amira is pregnant and Chelsea isnt.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2010, 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by Alicat ->
Right Mags, I've had a skirt around and found the answer on Digital Spy. It was exactly as you said Mags, except the second test that Chelsea did proved that she wasn't pregnant.

Anyway what the situation is, is that Amira is pregnant and Chelsea isnt.
Glad you've sorted it Alicat-will be able to sleep tonight
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

27-04-2010, 11:11 PM

I'm so glad you've got that sorted Alicat ....... I was tying myself up in knots trying to explain it ......and then got it wrong!!!
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2010, 10:17 AM

Did you notice the knowing pat on her stomach as she left in the taxi too

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top