Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2010, 12:22 PM

Re: Eastenders question please

Originally Posted by Cassie ->
Did you notice the knowing pat on her stomach as she left in the taxi too
Oh yes she looked quite pleased about it too, didn't she
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2010, 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by Cassie ->
Did you notice the knowing pat on her stomach as she left in the taxi too
Yes, I noticed that too. I'm sure she'll enjoy blackmailing Syed with that when the time comes.

It's a shame Muslims think of Homosexuality as a sin I suppose a lot of religions do.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2010, 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I'm so glad you've got that sorted Alicat ....... I was tying myself up in knots trying to explain it ......and then got it wrong!!!
You got all of it right Mags, just the pregnancy bit the wrong way round
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2010, 05:09 PM

I would like to know why Syed has to be shunned but the family were good friends with Christian, isn't that double standards?
Alicat
West Berkshire

28-04-2010, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by moetmum ->
I would like to know why Syed has to be shunned but the family were good friends with Christian, isn't that double standards?
Never thought of it that way moetmum but you're right.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2010, 04:09 PM

Just heard that Lacey Turner (Stacey Branning) will be leaving EE later this year ........ also her 'mother' Jean.

Looks like there are going to be many changes this year ...... whether that will be for the better or not, I'm don't know

Lacey Turner is a brilliant actress who will certainly be missed...
val
Kent UK
val is female  val has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2010, 07:50 AM

And her mum, Don't know her real name, but they both play a brilliant part. I wish Jordan would leave, creepy or what?
Alicat
West Berkshire

30-04-2010, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Just heard that Lacey Turner (Stacey Branning) will be leaving EE later this year ........ also her 'mother' Jean.

Looks like there are going to be many changes this year ...... whether that will be for the better or not, I'm don't know

Lacey Turner is a brilliant actress who will certainly be missed...
She's going to try her luck in Hollywood (Lacey that is). Mind you, Stacey's parts have been so bloomin' gloom and doom lately in Eastenders, there's been no happy bits in her life for some time! It makes you feel depressed as well!

Good luck to Lacey anyway.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top