Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2010, 09:21 PM

Over The Rainbow

Anyone watching this?

Please can any one tell me why the girls that leave have to give their shoes to Andrew? Is it because when they go off on the moon their shoes might fly off?

Also, why did Charlotte Church say "it will be a really big shame if Lauren was to go tonight" (or words to that effect). What did she mean by that? Did she mean she wanted Lauren to go or exactly what she said
suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2010, 09:59 PM

Re: Over The Rainbow

I think they hand the shoes back because at the end the winner will get to wear the red shoes and it's just a symbolic jesture... CC said that to Lauren because I think it was pointed out Lauren had the lowest phone votes so it was just either to make her feel better or she just really likes her and wanted to perhaps influence ALW...
These are my views may be wrong though...
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2010, 11:41 PM

Thanks Sue, that all makes perfect sense what you said about the shoes. I thought it was because the shoes might go flying off in the air and hit someone in the audience

And I can see what you mean about Charlotte Churches speech, I wasn't sure if she was being sarcastic, but I'm sure what you say is right.

Cheers Sue
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2010, 11:11 AM

I love this show and think all the girls are exceptional singers
My favourite two are Jessica and Danielle ....... Jessica is a bubbly all-rounder and Danielle has gained in confidence as the show has progressed and her beautiful voice has come to the fore.

I'm afraid Lauren has never been in my top three
Alicat
West Berkshire

09-05-2010, 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I love this show and think all the girls are exceptional singers
My favourite two are Jessica and Danielle ....... Jessica is a bubbly all-rounder and Danielle has gained in confidence as the show has progressed and her beautiful voice has come to the fore.

:
I completely agree with you Mags about Jessica and Danielle, I also think the girls are exceptional singers.

I wonder what dog will win the part of Toto? I think it has to be a small dog, not a labrador or Golden Retriever size. I would make the best Dorethy if it was just upto the girl who got on best with the dog Could I be Dorethy??????
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2010, 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by Alicat ->
I completely agree with you Mags about Jessica and Danielle, I also think the girls are exceptional singers.

I wonder what dog will win the part of Toto? I think it has to be a small dog, not a labrador or Golden Retriever size. I would make the best Dorethy if it was just upto the girl who got on best with the dog Could I be Dorethy??????

I'm sure you could Ali!

Yes, I too think it has to be a small dog ..... a nice bouncy one
Alicat
West Berkshire

09-05-2010, 08:15 PM

It's strange that Jessica and Danielle were in the bottom two tonight. I thought that Jessica was a bit on the cocky side when she said it was down to her fan base why she had never been in the bottom two, I said to hubby "the public won't like that, she sounds too cocky". Anyway I'm glad Andrew kept Danielle.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

09-05-2010, 08:22 PM

That was a surprise, she should have been more careful what she said

I'm not sure who will win now!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2010, 11:23 PM

Recorded it and have just watched it.........really disappointed Jessica has gone-she was my favourite from the beginning. Don't know who will win now....
Alicat
West Berkshire

17-05-2010, 10:03 PM

I think Andrew LW was right to save Lauren, I know some think she is a bit of a cold fish but I think she has got all the qualities for Dorethy. I felt she was better than Steph.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top