Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2010, 10:08 PM

Re: Over The Rainbow

Originally Posted by Alicat ->
I think Andrew LW was right to save Lauren, I know some think she is a bit of a cold fish but I think she has got all the qualities for Dorethy. I felt she was better than Steph.
I thought it was right decision too. My favourite now is Danielle, but with the public votes who knows.....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2010, 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by Alicat ->
I think Andrew LW was right to save Lauren, I know some think she is a bit of a cold fish but I think she has got all the qualities for Dorethy. I felt she was better than Steph.
Yes, I think Lauren was the right choice this time.

I prefer Danielle or Sophie to Lauren ...... they appear more natural to me, I get the impression that Lauren tends to overact at times...
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2010, 09:40 AM

All the way through I wanted Danielle to win but after last nights programme I wanted Sophie to win. Anyway congratulations to Danielle, they were both brilliant.

I see Dangerous Dave won as Toto, who can resist the cute faces of mini Schnauzers.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2010, 10:44 AM

Congratulations to Danielle, I'm so pleased she won I'm glad she performed "Hey Mambo" as her chosen song as I think that may have won it for her - she was so lively and bubbly in her performance.

Sophie had come on in leaps and bounds from the start and she gave Danielle a good run for her money ....... I', sure she will do well in the future though.

Yes, Dangerous Dave ....... what a star!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2010, 10:16 PM

So pleased Danielle won-although I thought Sophie was really good last night.

Loved Dangerous Dave from day one......so pleased for him and owner.
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2010, 07:52 PM

I liked Sophie, but on the day Danielle was really good and deserved to win. I am sure that several of those girls will have a good future in musicals.

Dangerous Dave, well what can you say! Too cute.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

24-05-2010, 09:16 PM

Out of all the ALW 'search' shows, I think this years contestants have been the best so far and the majority of them deserve to go far...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top