Join for free
Sweep
Kent UK
Sweep is female  Sweep has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2010, 01:25 PM

Ashes to Ashes

Okay I am having a 'blonde/senior' momemt, but, I don't mean Ashes to Asges I mean the previous one with Sam Tyler.............now I thought at the end of that series Sam jumped off a roof???
But all along in this A to A series we are lead to believe Gene Hunt had something to do with Sam leaving???
I am confussed, I knoe Friday is the last episode, can anyone enlighten me
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2010, 10:27 PM

Re: Ashes to Ashes

My husband says you mean "Life On Mars". He says it's possible Gene Hunt had something to do with Sam leaving but we don't know what at this stage. Gene Hunt may be the reason Sam jumped

Not much help really, but hubby is a big fan of both of those series. I hope it makes a bit of sense.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2010, 11:14 PM

Sorry Sweep, I don't watch it
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2010, 04:11 PM

I watch it but I don't know what's going on half the time
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2010, 07:20 PM

I was a huge Life on Mars fan but gave up on Ashes to Ashes after a couple of episodes. However, I recorded and watched the last 2 AtoA and felt it was 'OK' as an explanation of what had happened wrt Sam Tyler and the others. I didn't see the introduction of Keats (I think that was his name) but he appeared to be the other side of the line from Gene (bit cryptic there, for fear of spoiling it for anyone who hasn't yet watched )
Did you know there is a website/forum for fans? It's called The Railway Arms and I don't know it's full address but if you search on Railway Arms Life on Mars you'll get to it

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top