Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2010, 03:21 PM

Re: Big Brother

The launch was quite good Azz, I haven't got to know any of them yet (by watching on the tele), I like the mole the best so far. There's no one over 40
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2010, 04:18 PM

I'll try and catch it tonight and see what they're like Alicat
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2010, 11:59 PM

I think on the whole they seem a good bunch this year I love Mole ...
madmare
Essex UK
madmare is female  madmare has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2010, 05:39 AM

I love BB, its the only time of the year my tele actually gets overworked as I will pop it on and watch the live feed as well if I am around.
I'm actually quite upset its the last one ever as I look forward to it all year.
I still think they should have done a big brother at some time with a house full of the older generation, that could have been very interesting.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2010, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by madmare ->
I love BB, its the only time of the year my tele actually gets overworked as I will pop it on and watch the live feed as well if I am around.
I'm actually quite upset its the last one ever as I look forward to it all year.
I still think they should have done a big brother at some time with a house full of the older generation, that could have been very interesting.
I feel the same as you madmare, and I also think it would have been interesting having a house full of the older generation, I think they are more entertaining.
Alicat
West Berkshire

14-06-2010, 09:30 PM

I don't think that Steve will be in it long with his snoring at night, my God can he snore!!!

I'm not very keen on that Anthony (is it), he's a joiner.

My favourite is Mario (that was the mole).
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2010, 11:42 AM

I haven't really watched it right thru' - can't stand Sunshine! Like Mario, don't know the rest at all.
Alicat
West Berkshire

18-06-2010, 07:27 PM

I wonder who will get evicted tonight? That John James (the Australian) has been bullying that Rachel a bit hasn't he, he seems obcessed with her.
madmare
Essex UK
madmare is female  madmare has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2010, 07:57 PM

I hope Rachel goes. I can't stand the girl she is so big headed.
Good on JJ for having the guts to be the first person thats ever probably pointed out she is not perfect.
I can't stand Sunshine either but I can see her getting on everyones nerves which will make for good viewing.
Shabby should stay as she keeps the house on edge as nobody knows when she will explode next
Alicat
West Berkshire

19-06-2010, 06:13 PM

Oh well Rachael has gone, I can't help feeling sorry for her over the bullying from JJ. I know she probably came over a bit big headed although I must say I didn't notice but I do think JJ went over the top, just my opinion of course , I wonder who his next victim will be.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top