Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2010, 06:27 PM

Re: Big Brother

I suppose it would not do for us all to like the same things.

Personally I think it is a waste of money and the contestants must be missing a few marbles to put themselves though such degrading situations, either that or they have no self esteem.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2010, 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
I suppose it would not do for us all to like the same things.

Personally I think it is a waste of money and the contestants must be missing a few marbles to put themselves though such degrading situations, either that or they have no self esteem.
But then if no one went in there, there would be no one to watch, and thank God we do all like different things. It would be a sad world if we were all the same.
maggie
New Member!
Birmingham uk
maggie is female 

24-06-2010, 08:46 PM

just joined tonight so hope you don't mind me putting in my tuppence worth ..think this is one of the better BB.at the moment i like Shabby ,,really hope Ben gets evicted tomorrow
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2010, 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by maggie ->
just joined tonight so hope you don't mind me putting in my tuppence worth ..think this is one of the better BB.at the moment i like Shabby ,,really hope Ben gets evicted tomorrow
Welcome aboard maggie, you sound like a BB fan, you're more than welcome .

I agree it is one of the better BB's. Shabby's okay, she's very entertaining, but I also like Ben and I really do hope he doesn't go. Mario and Ben are my favourites. Next is Shabby. Personally I don't mind if Dave or Giovani (is it) gets evicted. We will see.
maggie
New Member!
Birmingham uk
maggie is female 

24-06-2010, 10:57 PM

Just watched tonight's episode think i have changed my mind about Shabby
Alicat
West Berkshire

26-06-2010, 08:44 PM

I'm really glad Ben didn't go, for a moment I thought it was going to be him, hopefully he'll redeem himself this week.

Why have you changed your mind about Shabby, maggie?
maggie
New Member!
Birmingham uk
maggie is female 

26-06-2010, 10:09 PM

Hiya AlicatI am glad Ben didn't go as wellright up until the last minuet i thought he would ..then i started to feel really sorry for him ..Shabby was really nasty when they were trying to get her to speak to Ben and sort things out..decided i like Corrine this week
Alicat
West Berkshire

02-07-2010, 07:44 PM

Sorry, haven't been on here for a few days ........

I wonder who will go tonight then? Very interesting. Ben's got to go walking with a board on him in amongst the crowd tonight as a punishment for disobeying The Tree of Temptation. Also, there may be two going tonight

I like Josie, I think she's a very level headed person.
Alicat
West Berkshire

06-07-2010, 08:32 PM

John James and Nathan up for eviction this week, please, please let it be Nathan that goes, I don't like him one little bit, anyone else feel the same about him?

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top