Join for free
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2010, 02:19 PM

Michael Jackson

Has anyone watched Michael Jackson "This Is It" on Anytime TV on Sky? It shows him rehearsing his concert he would have done. It's such a shame he died as he can still dance and sing really good and if the concerts had of taken place they would have been absolutely fantastic, even if he had only of done a few of them instead of the fifty planned which seems rather a lot.

I don't think it's on the Sky channel much longer if anyone did want to see it, it's well worth watching. (I think you can only get Anytime Tv if you subscribe to all sports and film channels on Sky).
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2010, 12:52 PM

Re: Michael Jackson

I've seen it - and was amazed at how fit he was a 50!! I couldn't do half of what he did and I'm a fair bit younger.

So sad when he die - I thought he was awesome!
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2010, 01:03 PM

I never much liked his music but I have to admit he had `something` and yes could move.

The ex Phychologist in me can`t help to to wonder what went on in his life?

The almost denial of himself-all that surgery and skin colour changing?-that man had problems for all his wealth and talent
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2010, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
I've seen it - and was amazed at how fit he was a 50!! I couldn't do half of what he did and I'm a fair bit younger.

So sad when he die - I thought he was awesome!
It was brilliant wasn't it Azz, he was so talented, and yes he was awesome.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2010, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by Old git ->
I never much liked his music but I have to admit he had `something` and yes could move.

The ex Phychologist in me can`t help to to wonder what went on in his life?

The almost denial of himself-all that surgery and skin colour changing?-that man had problems for all his wealth and talent
I sooo agree with you, OG

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top