Join for free
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2010, 06:39 PM

More "Strictly" departures

Two more professional dancers are leaving the Strictly Come Dancing show due to the new format....... Matthew Cutler and Lilia Kopylova. Brian Fortuna has also left. Other well known dancers have been asked to perform together in a professional troupe, rather than with celebrities, in a change of format for the show.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-10743510

Looks like many big changes ahead, whether for the better or not remains to be seen...

I expect one thing is for certain though ......... Brucie will still be there!
suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2010, 08:34 PM

Re: More "Strictly" departures

It said in our local paper last week that Brucie will only appear on the Saturday night show the second show on a Sunday is to be hosted by someone else it didn't say who so we shall see...Shame to see some of the old faces going ...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2010, 09:28 PM

Oh, I didn't realise Brucie has gone part-time!
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2010, 08:55 AM

TBH I`m not that fussed about who`s on it. I`m sure all these dancers flouncing off have good careers to get on with . I just hope they change the voting so the GBP can`t do another John Sargeant.
When does it start?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

24-07-2010, 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by claireandaisy ->
TBH I`m not that fussed about who`s on it. I`m sure all these dancers flouncing off have good careers to get on with . I just hope they change the voting so the GBP can`t do another John Sargeant.
When does it start?
It usually starts sometime in September, Claire, then runs right up to Christmas....
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2010, 10:12 PM

That's a shame so many are going....takes me a while to get used to new faces and names (put that down to age!!!!). Looking forward to it starting though.........

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top