Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2016, 06:14 PM

'Anxious' actress Honeysuckle Weeks reported missing by police

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...ing-by-police/

Honeysuckle Weeks, the actress, has gone missing from her home amid fears for her wellbeing.

Weeks, the star of Foyle's War, was reported missing to police on Thursday night, after telling friends and family she was experiencing anxiety.

The actress, who was placed on an electronic tag earlier this year after being caught speeding, is now being sought by police, who said they are concerned about "recent behaviour".
This report is so strange that I find it worrying .....
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2016, 06:18 PM

Re: 'Anxious' actress Honeysuckle Weeks reported missing by police

An electronic tag for speeding?

Why not just points like the rest of us get? No wonder she's suffering from anxiety. I enjoyed her in Foyle's War.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2016, 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->

Why not just points like the rest of us get? No wonder she's suffering from anxiety.
There's more to it than just speeding:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4ForU216O

Foyle’s War star Honeysuckle Weeks must wear an electronic tag after she was caught speeding in her BMW with a child in the back without a proper seatbelt.

The 36-year-old, who was already banned from driving, must adhere to a four-week curfew forcing her to stay at home at night, magistrates have ruled.

The star, who played driver Samantha Stewart in the ITV wartime crime drama, broke the 50mph limit on the A3 in south-west London on August 17 last year.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2016, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->

Why not just points like the rest of us get? No wonder she's suffering from anxiety. I enjoyed her in Foyle's War.
There's something wrong with that.

I was under the impression tags could only fitted as punishment or as a condition of granting bail...both for criminal charges.

Tagged for a driving misdemeanour would be seen as a massive infringement of civil liberties, surely?

Edit: just seen previous post.
Though I still think there's something still strange about it
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2016, 06:48 PM

I hope she is found soon , and not dead .
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2016, 06:56 PM

Oh goodness...what a worry for her family and friends! Hope she returns home soon.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2016, 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
There's more to it than just speeding:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4ForU216O
Ah, yes. A BMW. That explains it!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

29-07-2016, 07:03 PM

I wonder whether she's come to realise the danger of driving like that with her child in the car. Perhaps she's full of self-reproach. Perhaps she's decided to 'end it all'.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2016, 08:27 PM

I heard this on the news earlier but didnt actually catch the story ....I do hope she's found safe and well very soon.....Anxiety is not a good thing to have at the best of times and can make people do things out of character....
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2016, 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
I heard this on the news earlier but didnt actually catch the story ....I do hope she's found safe and well very soon.....Anxiety is not a good thing to have at the best of times and can make people do things out of character....
Very true, I can sympathise with her and it is worrying.
Do these tags not have GPS on them?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top