Join for free
Page 3 of 25 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2016, 03:47 PM

Re: Strictly Returns!

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Judge Rinder really surprised me, he is definitely going to be the comedy act of the series

Did I hear right, did Craig say Judge had trout mouth expressions

Yes, he did Mags - or 'trout pout', not sure.

Much as I'm not at all keen on Craig and his rudeness, I do think he had a point this time.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2016, 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Yes, he did Mags - or 'trout pout', not sure.

Much as I'm not at all keen on Craig and his rudeness, I do think he had a point this time.
My thoughts too
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2016, 03:57 PM

I think Craig always has a point. If I were one of the dancers, Craig would be the only one I would listen to. He just says it as it is.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2016, 04:02 PM

ATTENTION LONGDOGS!!

For your info..Aliona is on Pointless Celebrities. Beeb one at 5.40pm today. She said she can't wait to see you again.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2016, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I think Craig always has a point. If I were one of the dancers, Craig would be the only one I would listen to. He just says it as it is.

I think sometimes he over steps the mark though Longdoggy.
Like when he said to - whats-that-swimming lady in a previous series? - anyway, she had a brown costume on and after her twirls Craig said she reminded him of 'Poo swirling down the toilet!!" Poor girl. No need to embarrass people like that.
There's ways of giving low scores without being so rude.

Love the programme though.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2016, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I think sometimes he over steps the mark though Longdoggy.
Like when he said to - whats-that-swimming lady in a previous series? - anyway, she had a brown costume on and after her twirls Craig said she reminded him of 'Poo swirling down the toilet!!" Poor girl. No need to embarrass people like that.
There's ways of giving low scores without being so rude.

Love the programme though.
Ok, yes I agree with you there he does go overboard sometimes.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

24-09-2016, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
ATTENTION LONGDOGS!!

For your info..Aliona is on Pointless Celebrities. Beeb one at 5.40pm today. She said she can't wait to see you again.
Thanks EZ. Trouble is, I can't get Dot out my head now - doing the hokey cokey round the launderette whilst getting stains out of Ian Beales underpants.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

24-09-2016, 11:20 PM

Now calm yourself Longdongs, forget about Dot else you won't be able to sleep tonight.

I thought Will Young was very good tonight.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2016, 12:16 AM

I was surprised how good Ed Balls was .... certainly not a lame duck as expected ... his footwork was nigh on perfect .... he did rise and fall (can't understand why Craig said he didn't) ... and he danced two hinge lines beautifully ... not an easy step for the man to maintain his balance.

I think all the contestants did well in their first dance
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

25-09-2016, 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by myrtle ->
I was surprised how good Ed Balls was .... certainly not a lame duck as expected ... his footwork was nigh on perfect .... he did rise and fall (can't understand why Craig said he didn't) ... and he danced two hinge lines beautifully ... not an easy step for the man to maintain his balance.

I think all the contestants did well in their first dance
I thought it was probably the best over all first dance show there has been. I thought Danny Mac's dance was superb and deserved a 9 or even a 10 but they never give a ten until near the end. I suspect he has had dance training because he was so confident.

Page 3 of 25 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top