Join for free
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 > Last »
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2017, 03:27 PM

Line of Duty - Series 4

Some of you will be aware it's back tonight at 9.00 BBC1 (I presume it has been heavily trailered).

Should be a nice change after the tediously depressing Broadchurch.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2017, 06:05 PM

Re: Line of Duty - Series 4

Can't wait for Line of Duty, loved the previous three series.

Yes, Broadchurch is a slightly odd series this time. I missed episode three and never got around to catching up with it, so watched last week's and couldn't believe that I hadn't missed anything at all. Episode 3 must have been one boring event.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2017, 06:10 PM

LOD is certainly one for the recorder to watch on a Saturday night, great drama indeed. Broadchurch is pretty much a slow burner, it's eight parts really should have been condensed into six and there are more red herrings than an Agatha Christie mystery, I just hope it's worth it with a decent ending to the storyline.
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2017, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
LOD is certainly one for the recorder to watch on a Saturday night, great drama indeed. Broadchurch is pretty much a slow burner, it's eight parts really should have been condensed into six and there are more red herrings than an Agatha Christie mystery, I just hope it's worth it with a decent ending to the storyline.
Good God! Eight parts.

It's worse than I thought. Who the feck cares who did it!
Gravitas
North England

26-03-2017, 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Can't wait for Line of Duty, loved the previous three series.

Yes, Broadchurch is a slightly odd series this time. I missed episode three and never got around to catching up with it, so watched last week's and couldn't believe that I hadn't missed anything at all. Episode 3 must have been one boring event.
Olivia Coleman's face in the first two, in particular, was most off-putting. She looked like a four year old who couldn't have an ice cream.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2017, 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by Gravitas ->
Good God! Eight parts.

It's worse than I thought. Who the feck cares who did it!
Me!! I love it!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2017, 10:00 PM

Aaaaarggghhh!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2017, 12:55 AM

Oh no did I miss this?! I absolutely love this show and was really looking forward to it. Will have to catch up on i player. They have had some fabulous characters but they keep killing them off! Really enjoyed the last series which I missed when it came out but they have been repeating recently. Vickly Mclure is brilliant.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2017, 09:24 AM

Well I was gripped by the first episode and wasn't expecting the ending.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2017, 09:29 AM

I somehow didn't watch the first three series! But because of nothing else on did watch this last night. Ooooooer!

And as for Broadchurch...I'm enjoying it. Still. Ooo, it's tonight!

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top