13. Stair carpet 1 3.45%
14. Another stroke 0 0%
15. An accident 2 6.90%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Page 2 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2017, 03:22 PM

Re: "Who Pushed Ken Barlow?"

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
16.Who Cares?

Sorry Mags, I don't watch it anymore these days
Well don't vote then. Simples.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2017, 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->

Who voted for Dreary Barlow's ghost? You sick bugger.
What? Is she she dead? I had no idea. Next you will tell me Mike isnt there anymore and Bet isnt behind the bar.

I havent seen it in nearly 30 years!and I didnt really like it when I lived in the UK...
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2017, 03:30 PM

I reckon it was Bobby Beale from EastEnders but can't see him on the list.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2017, 04:50 PM

i dont watch it mags, but at a guess id say the dog , cause im always tripping over mine .
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2017, 05:29 PM

Can those of you saying nasty, negative comments please take yourselves elsewhere? I am grateful for Mags putting up this poll, which quite rightly is in the entertainment section, and is for entertainment!!

Don't come on here with your snide remarks, please!

(Now you've got me angry, and you don't want to see me angry..l)
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2017, 07:07 PM

Adam will be the prime suspect.
Is it he whom Amy was ringing? She likes him since he took her to Deidre's grave.
And don't forget, the other day didn't Tracy find Ken's will? Skull duggery afoot?
It'll all slot in somewhere.

But I'm going for Daniel.
He's cut up about Sinead's abortion and might have found out she only had it after a visit from Ken.

Am I remembering right?
Didn't Sinead knock on Ken's front door just before it happened? Where did she vanish too after?
Boot
England
Boot is female  Boot has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2017, 07:10 PM

Ooh, I don't know.
Was he pushed or did he fall?
My initial thought was that Adam was involved.
When I saw Amy arranging to leave that money for someone behind the clock, I assumed it was for Adam & that he'd be sneaking in the back door to collect it & perhaps be caught by Ken.
But I don't think she got chance to leave the money, so did she nip back & somehow cause her Grandad to fall downstairs?

I can't see it would be Phelan - too obvious - but he's a nasty piece of work & I'd like to see him get his come uppance.

Daniel is a bit of an unknown quantity - I can't help wondering whether his Mum really went off and left him or whether he bumped her off in a fit of violent temper and hid her body!

All will be revealed in time!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2017, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by Boot ->
Daniel is a bit of an unknown quantity - I can't help wondering whether his Mum really went off and left him or whether he bumped her off in a fit of violent temper and hid her body!
I'd forgotten about that. When he rolled up didn't he say his mum had gone off ... but still regularly made deposits in the bank to pay all the bills? Then ..for an unknown reason had stopped.
Boot
England
Boot is female  Boot has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2017, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I'd forgotten about that. When he rolled up didn't he say his mum had gone off ... but still regularly made deposits in the bank to pay all the bills? Then ..for an unknown reason had stopped.
Yes, there was something very odd about that.
When the Barlows were helping him to clear out his & his Mum's old home, Daniel was behaving very oddly, I thought. The camera panned in on him picking up some letters, addressed to his Mum, and being very secretive about it.

Since then, we keep seeing sudden little flashes of a violent temper.
Minnie thinks he's a nice boy but me & Ena think there's summat dodgy about him - you mark my words!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2017, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Adam will be the prime suspect.
Yes, I voted for Adam. Adam and Phelan are the two nastiest characters on Coronation Street, but I think Phelan being present when Ken's body (I should say Ken, as he's not dead yet!) was discovered is just a deception.

Just to add, I think this is an excellent subject for discussion, and the idea for a poll an inspiration. Thanks.

Page 2 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top