Join for free
Page 12 of 12 « First < 2 10 11 12
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2017, 09:42 AM

Re: If you could bring back a TV programme

Originally Posted by summer ->
I'm still waiting for Blakes Seven to come back, just about given up hope now
I never understood that but I would be prepared to give it another try.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2017, 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I never understood that but I would be prepared to give it another try.

There was a rumour they were doing another series but that's ages ago now and it's never happened, I loved it LD, wobbly sets and questionable acting but great stuff
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2017, 09:57 AM

There was a rumour they were doing another series but that's ages ago now and it's never happened, I loved it LD, wobbly sets and questionable acting but great stuff
Yes, I remember the rumour but I don't think it ever happened. Your post reminded me of another programme I liked:

The Time Tunnel
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2017, 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Yes, I remember the rumour but I don't think it ever happened. Your post reminded me of another programme I liked:

The Time Tunnel
I don't recall that LD, sounds like my kind of thing though... I just watched all five series of Falling Sky's Loved it...looking for something else to get into now
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

23-06-2017, 10:10 AM

I don't recall that LD, sounds like my kind of thing though... I just watched all five series of Falling Sky's Loved it...looking for something else to get into now
I know I am always banging on about it, so apologies but have you tried 'Fringe'?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2017, 10:52 AM

I'm still waiting for Blakes Seven to come back, just about given up hope now
Yes, an excellent programme.

I bought a boxed set of all of the episodes.

Despite our not having the money that American TV producers have, we can still make some programmes that are outstanding and very original in their concept, even if the scenery tends to wobble sometimes!

The original Doctor Who programmes were the same.

Page 12 of 12 « First < 2 10 11 12

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top